Chapter 59 The Star's Little Lover (22)

Jiang Nian is fifty-three years old this year, she graduated at the age of twenty-two, and she filmed her first TV series at the age of twenty-eight, so it has been almost 25 years.

  In the past twenty-five years, Jiang Nian has occupied an important position in the current mainstream film and television industry, and has won the hearts of countless audiences. Among her first batch of fans, the youngest is 34 years old, and some older It's sixty or seventy, they have accompanied Jiang Nian all the way, witnessed her every step of success, shared her joy every time she stood on the podium, and now, they are still growing old with Jiang Nian Go, grow gray hair.

  Of course, as fans of Jiang Nian dramas, although they have watched many classic movies, the only regret is that Jiang Nian has never attended public events, let alone an interview, except for accepting awards. What they want to know, except Weibo , I can only ask from Zhao Heng, and the next ones are Song Hanhan, Lin Yue, Ye Lin, Chen Qing and other artists who have collaborated with Jiang Nian.

  As Jiang Nian's husband, Zhao Heng really answered many similar topics, although most of them were "I will let you know if I have an arrangement, thank you", because he really doesn't understand his wife's unconstrained ideas very well, and sometimes he thinks about it. The idea surprised even him.

  Jiang Nian has truly become a legend in the history of film and is one of the most successful directors in film history.

  And Jiang Nian, who has never attended public events and never accepted interviews from the media, finally accepted an interview. Can it not shock people, can it not surprise fans?

  Before the broadcast time of the exclusive interview came, countless people sat in the front row of the TV, waiting to watch it. It's very sad to say that the idol who has been a fan for a lifetime actually has such an exclusive interview. When they fell silent, there was no news. Although they are very proud every day, it is still very sad. This should be the most difficult thing for them to chase. One star.

  The location of the interview was in the study of Jiang Nian's house. This is a real study. The bookshelves on the walls are full of books, and there are rows of bookshelves. People who don't know it when they first come in, they think it's Into the library.

  Jiang Nian was sitting in front of her big desk. Although she already had white hair, and her face showed signs of age, she was no longer young and beautiful. Perhaps she would develop age spots in a few years...but even so , her eyes are still bright and firm, with a simple white shirt and reading glasses, a few strands of snow-white dyed hair pinned behind her head with a green hairpin, even though she is old, she is still the most elegant and beautiful old lady among the old ladies , is still the clever, wise and talented director.

  The host who went to interview Jiang Nian is very experienced. He has interviewed many big names, and he has a good reputation inside and outside the circle. His interview this time is naturally attracting attention. He has also done a lot of homework and understands In Jiang Nian's life, he has watched every work, even those documentaries about ancient history.

  For this interview, he did a lot of homework, and even the questions were carefully selected. He also read some netizens wanted to know on the Internet. He was fully prepared, not only because this was the first talk show in Jiang Nian's life. , maybe it will be the last one, also because he is still a fan of Jiang Nian.

  How can a talented and outstanding director not be admired from the bottom of his heart?

  The early interviews looked good, and I asked Jiang Nian what his plans are in the near future. After making idol dramas, he has been silent for three years and switched to filming. Why did he think about making documentaries when the film has achieved good results? What gave? What do you think? Also, why have you been reluctant to appear in front of the public for so many years? Is it because you don't like facing the camera?