Chapter 13 Give You Five Million (13)

Ms. Yao Shuqin had been standing outside the study for a long time. She looked a little dazed, a little dazed, and a little overwhelmed. Looking at the closed door of the study, her mind clearly made her son angrily ask her out of the study. Jiang Nian, who looked back at him, was like a great devil who would do evil at any time!

    It was the first time she saw Shen Ming so angry, and the injury he tried to hide in his eyes.

    In Yao Shuqin's impression, her son should be omnipotent. He is strong, confident, and perfect. The relationship with Jiang Nian must be because Jiang Nian loves Shen Ming more, and the person who is crying and begging not to break up should also be It was Jiang Nian! But she didn't expect Jiang Nian to think so openly. She is a ruthless woman. It seems that Shen Ming did not do anything wrong with breaking up with her earlier. of?

    ... and she is still inexplicably worried that Jiang Nian will be retaliated by her son.

    No, something must have gone wrong!

    Jiang Nian was calmer than Ms. Yao Shuqin, she looked at Shen Ming standing quietly in front of her.

    Shen Ming hasn't said a word since Ms. Yao Shuqin left. He put his arms around his chest and looked at her condescendingly. Jun Yi's hard outline seemed a little cold at the moment, and his dark eyes showed no emotion. color.

    People who don't get angry easily are ten times more terrifying than ordinary people, let alone a man like Shen Ming, that kind of stern aura is naturally natural, not angry and arrogant!

    "My mother is gone, you can tell me the truth."

    "Everything I said before is the truth, Shen Ming, I'm serious, do you think I'm joking?" Jiang Nian smiled helplessly After smiling, he added, "Everything Mrs. Shen and Miss Yang said are right, Shen Ming, staying away from me is the best choice for you, I am a disaster, I won't help you, and I will harm you. You— "

    "Jiang Nian!" Shen Ming suddenly interrupted her words, his voice became colder, "What is the importance of what outsiders say?"

    "Are they outsiders? One is your mother, and the other is your family's satisfactory wife, can it not be important? Do you want me to continue to be with you, and then fight wits and courage with them, and finally make myself inhumane Is it a ghost?"

    Shen Ming was stunned for a moment: "...What's not a ghost?"

    Jiang Nian said seriously: "It's all played like this in the script, haven't you seen the XX biography? How often did the heroine enter the palace? Simple, how much blackened later? I don't want that, I don't want to make myself so bad!"

    Shen Ming: "...???"

    He rubbed his forehead: "Jiang Nian, don't talk about this, I'm asking now You, do you really want to break up with me for such a ridiculous reason?"

    Jiang Nian shook his head silently, and said in a low voice, "...Not all."

    Shen Ming was somewhat satisfied.

    Jiang Nian: "And the five million..."

    Huh? ! !

    Shen Ming: "......" The quiet time was too long, Jiang Nian couldn't help but secretly glanced at Shen Ming, only to feel that Shen Ming's face was darker than before, and it was getting more and more ugly, looking at her His eyes became more and more unpredictable, as if sad and disappointed.

    Jiang Nian's heart jumped, and he became a little nervous.

    She felt that the little black house she had been waiting for was not far away!