Chapter 77 Perfect Couple 18

When Jiang Nian returned to City B at the end of the term, not only did she face Jiang Xiaobao's mournful face, but also three other distressed little faces, which were sparsely scattered in her yard. Standing or squatting, watering the flowers and gnawing on the grass, looking forward to it.

  Four years have passed, and they are no longer the children they were a few years ago. The 18-year-old boy has grown a lot taller, and his once immature facial features have also grown. Now they are all handsome boys, full of youth and vigor , I heard that there are still little girls chasing the confession.

  It's just that the college entrance examination is over, and the three-year shackles have been removed, so he should be a wild monkey who doesn't know his surname. Miserable, Qiqi, isn't he pitiful?

  Is it because it's been too long since I saw her?

  Jiang Nian was very touched, and quickly took out a few small green tickets from his bag and threw them over, taking it as a compliment.

  Huo Ping's face turned dark, he picked it up and put it in his pocket: "It's only a few dollars, what are you sending the beggar for?"

  Jiang Nian shook his head, and said seriously: "Of course not, this is already my greatest kindness, which is enough to show how much I care about you!"

  “………???”

  Huo Ping's face became even darker. This sick man is also a talent. It was the first time he saw someone speak so freshly and eclecticly about being stingy.

  Chen Yi chuckled, Xu Lihai patted Huo Ping on the shoulder and said, "Be content!"

  Chen Yi said: "That's right, if you want to dislike it, just give it to me, I don't dislike it."

  Huo Ping shook him away, but go away, no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat.

  Over there, Jiang's father, Jiang's mother, and the little assistant were still unloading their luggage. Most of what Jiang Nian brought back were the materials and notes she needed to write the novel, and then Ms. Zhang specially bought gifts for her to bring back. Before she left When I went to Huo's house for a meal, Ms. Zhang took out the gift she had prepared and packed a box for Jiang Nian, saying that it was for her parents, and told her not to refuse.

  Although the two families haven't met formally yet, this gift is really not missing. Seeing that the relationship between them is getting better and better, they are happy like a family... Jiang Nian can't blame Ms. Zhang for not being firm enough, the fault is only Her fault is that she is too good and attractive. = =

  Grandpa Jiang and Grandma Jiang were slaughtering chickens and ducks in the back yard. When they heard that their granddaughter was back, they rushed out without plucking their hair. They kept shouting, "Good granddaughter, good granddaughter." Jiang Nian was also excited. Flying over: "Grandma! Grandma! I'm back!"

  Mother Jiang shouted from behind: "Run slowly, don't fall!"

  Papa Jiang is silly, he is really happy now, even if his brother didn't come, otherwise he would still come here and not get drunk.

  ...

  Jiang Nian is back, and the Jiang family is also very lively. Mother Jiang left a few small meals for dinner, and then asked Jiang Xiaobao to invite Mr. Huo over. How lonely he is at home, and their family has cooked a lot. Everyone Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a lively gathering together? To be honest, Mr. Huo is still the benefactor that Jiang Nian and Huo Ling have been able to get to today safely. If there is no good words from him, they may have experienced many setbacks.