Chapter 26 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (7)

Jiang Nian and Han Xiao were still on their way back, but the old man had been waiting at the door of the house, leaning on a cane, looking forward to see through.

  As he was getting older, his back was a little stooped, and his wrinkled face was full of obvious worries and anger. Obviously, he already knew what Jiang Nian had encountered outside.

  Aunt Wang persuaded from the side: "Mr. Han, you go in and rest, Fifth Young Master is with Nian Nian now, and no one will hurt her again. Take care of your body too!"

  Mr. Han hit the ground twice heavily with his cane, and snorted coldly, his bloody aura of years of hard work on the battlefield did not diminish at all: "I want to see who is so bold as to bully my family Niannian!" The words, this is weak again, "If something really happens to Nian Nian, I will die and have no face to see Lao Jiang! What can I do?"

  Aunt Wang persuaded and persuaded, but did not persuade the old man to feel more at ease, because Jiang Nian's incident was quite serious, and he was kidnapped outside? Targeting Jiang Nian is more like targeting their Han family! So many Han family members came over, even the second uncle and third uncle of the Han family who hadn't shown up for a long time rushed back, and followed to persuade the old man to be at ease, it's okay Do you? Don't worry about it. You'll be in a hurry.

  The old man blew his beard and stared at him: "This is at the foot of the imperial city, where you can blatantly kidnap. Are you officials just for nothing?!"

  "dad......"

  "Dad, dad, did I say something wrong? Did I say something wrong?!"

  ...No, no, what you always said is right.

  With so much energy in cursing others, it seems to be very healthy.

  The two important figures who were calling the wind and calling the wind and the rain, turned into children who were disobedient and would be punished in front of the old man. It made the younger generation of the Han family cover their mouths and snigger.

  It happened that Han Xiao came back with Jiang Nian, the car stopped at the door of the house, Jiang Nian saw the old man standing at the door at a glance, she rolled down the car window, leaned on the window and shouted excitedly: "Grandpa, Grandpa!"

  Han Xiao glanced at Jiang Nian's excited back and got out of the car first.

  Seeing that Jiang Nian finally came back, the old man over there let out a loud "Hey~~!", and ran out with a cane: "Nian Nian Nian Nian!"

  The corner of Han Xiao's mouth twitched. He didn't know why, but why did he feel that these two people were like "see you once in a thousand years"?

  Seeing that once in a millennium, the two groups talked to each other for a long time, and the old man felt sorry for Jiang Nian, who had turned into a poor little Jiang Nian. He almost burst into tears. He rubbed his brows and interrupted: "Grandpa, Jiang Nian is fine. The doctor said it was a skin trauma..." I think Jiang Nian is going to die when you are like this!

  The old man slapped Han Xiao on the shoulder twice: "You are heartless, you don't know how to love others!"

  ...Han Xiao felt aggrieved and touched his sore shoulder, saying that he had always loved Jiang Nian very much, and he was going to give her two small houses.

  The old man: "No wonder Niannian wants to abandon you!"

  Han Xiao: "..." :)

  Anyway, it was Han Xiao who carried Jiang Nian back to the room in the end. The old man was old after all, and his mood fluctuated too much all night, which made him a little out of spirits. He was accompanied by his two sons back to rest. When he lay down, he said, he must We need to find out about this incident! Whether it was intentional or unintentional, or someone deliberately framed it, we must find out!