Chapter 95 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 12

Qin Yue said goodbye to Shen Dongming and his party at the gate of the city. He rejected Shen Dongming's invitation again, and took Li Ming to register to enter the city. Although Shen Dongming regretted it, he did not force it. He took Professor Yang and his party back for a business trip. Of course Yao Xiaoyue wanted to follow Together with Qin Yue, it's a pity that Qin Yue treated her as an invisible person the whole time, and left with Li Ming without looking back.

  Yao Xiaoyue stomped her feet angrily, and could only quietly follow behind Qin Yue. What surprised her even more was that the safety zone was in order. Along the way, there were many people standing in several small squares, lined up neatly Qi practiced martial arts skills, and there were soldiers in camouflage uniforms personally teaching them. There were also groups of people running long distances in the playground area with heavy loads, and even children were holding wooden sticks to make gestures.

  Among these people, in addition to men, there are also women, ranging from five or six years old to fifty or sixty years old.

  Yao Xiaoyue was shocked, pulled a woman and asked, "Are these people supernatural?"

  The woman shook her head and said, "How is that possible? Although there are hundreds of thousands of people in our safe zone, there are only one-tenth of the supernatural beings. They are all trained by coaches. The people here are ordinary people. Are zombies rampant? There are so many dangers outside. General Shen was afraid that we ordinary people would not be able to protect ourselves, so he sent someone to teach us the skills of self-protection and other zombies. This society is in chaos. Although we did not activate supernatural powers, we have Strength, faith, and will work hard to defend the homeland! Are you new here?"

  "Well, I just arrived today...it's different from the outside here."

  "Don't be discouraged, as long as we are united, the end times will pass."

  Yao Xiaoyue didn't speak for a long time after hearing this.

  This is very different from the Longfei base in the previous life. At that time, it was a mess. The birth and power of supernatural beings made ordinary people have no place to stand, and they were even less favored. Apart from selling labor as bait, there was nothing else. Its purpose can be said, fighting against zombies, against sudden changes in the weather, and against the shortage of supplies has exhausted most people's efforts, who would have the thought to teach ordinary people how to strengthen themselves?

  In this life, it seems that there are too many differences.

  At least the legendary District Chief Jiang didn't have such a character in his previous life. Could it be that he was a reborn person like her? And Jiang Nian, since she knew the method of cultivating supernatural powers in advance, she might also be reborn.

  When the opportunity arises, she will definitely meet the legendary District Chief Jiang.

  ...

  Not only Yao Xiaoyue saw it, but Qin Yue, Li Ming and others naturally saw it too. Although they didn't know what happened in the previous life, they had seen a lot in this life. All the way north, they encountered several survivor bases on the way, and even I have seen scenes of cannibalism, and some people rely on their own strength to do a lot of evil, so they don't treat people as human beings, useless ones are discarded, and women are wantonly humiliated...

  This time, on their way north, Shen Dongming not only brought back Professor Yang's family, but also some survivors and a team of supernatural beings.

  Seeing so many miserable images in the world, and suddenly seeing so many people working hard in unity, has to make people happy and moved, as if seeing hope in hell, let alone the people who were brought back to the safe zone by Shen Dongming, At this moment, they were all crying and laughing excitedly, saying that they were saved, they were saved!