Chapter 119 The Strange She (17)

Jiang Nian answered the phone and was about to go downstairs, Jiang Yu pulled her suspiciously and said, "Why are you going? Do you want me to accompany you?"

  Jiang Nian flatly rejected her kindness. She and Xue Hang hadn't seen each other for more than half a month, and she didn't want to be followed by a light bulb. She took her coat and went to the door to put on her shoes. When she passed the living room, she took the opportunity to grab a few. Big white rabbit toffee, Zhou Shanshan looked up a few times, rolled her eyes and hummed a few times, lowered her head and continued to play with her phone.

  Jiang Yu followed Jiang Nian to the door, shook her head speechlessly at Zhou Shanshan, and asked how long Jiang Nian had been there and when would she be back?

  It depends on how much Xue Hang misses her. If she wants to leave, there is no other way. "Not sure, call when the time comes?"

  Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Nian appreciatively for a few times, and suddenly, he came to her ear and whispered, "Nian Nian, the person who came to see you is not a man, is it? Your new boyfriend?"

  Jiang Nian squinted and smiled, and said in the same low voice and showing off: "Yes, it's still Xue Hang."

  "Fuck you!" Jiang Yu pushed Jiang Nian's shoulder, waved his hand and said, "You must be paranoid because of Zhou Shanshan's anger, face the reality and don't think about those messy things. It's okay, go, I have something to do Call up."

  "..."

  Jiang Nian wrinkled his nose, and walked away in fluffy snow boots very hurt, can there be a little trust between people?

  She ate white rabbit toffee and ran all the way to the gate of the community, and she saw the familiar Rolls-Royce parked quietly by the side of the road, standing in the ice and snow, she trotted over, knocked on the window, and the door opened As soon as it was opened, the warm heating came to the face.

  Xue Hang looked at Jiang Nian who was sitting in the car. She was wrapped in a down jacket, a scarf and a hat. Now she tore off one by one and put them aside, revealing a clean and beautiful face without makeup, um, it is more rounded than before. quite a few...

  Jiang Nian smiled happily, saying that she didn't expect him to come over: "Wow, is this a New Year's surprise? I'm so happy!"

  He raised his eyebrows, Jiang Nian leaned over and hugged his arm, smiling pleasingly. Xue Hang didn't speak, just turned sideways slightly, his eyes lingering on her face, Jiang Nian curled up in the seat and looked up at him, secretly thinking that she weighed five catties this morning! Her face seemed to be rounder, her eyes My chin is almost coming out, and I ate a lot at noon, and my stomach is of course rounder...

  Xue Hang took his leisure time, slowly pinched Jiang Nian's round cheeks, and said suspiciously: "Well, you think I can't eat?"

  Jiang Nian blinked, grabbed his clothes and said, "Actually, I also ate white rabbit milk candy, do you want to try it?"

  At such a critical moment, I can only sacrifice the ego to complete the seduction of the ego!

  Xue Hang: "..."

  It was also the first time he had heard someone talk about seduction in such a refreshing and righteous way. But he couldn't stand this temptation at all... His Adam's apple moved, and his eyes fell on her lips.

  Jiang Nian raised his hand to hook Xue Hang's neck, he lowered his head, clasped Jiang Nian's waist with one hand, and moved towards himself, kissing her fiercely with his thin lips, holding the tip of her tongue, like punishment, with deep eyes Half-covered, looking at her, watching her snow-white cheeks blown by the cold wind, turning into petal-like powder.