Chapter 51 The Star's Little Lover (14)

Jiang Nian is a man of action. Since he said he was going to find her snail girl, he booked a plane ticket that night, packed his clothes, and left with his suitcase the next morning. He arrived early and in time. Have lunch at the hotel or something.

  It just so happened that Zhao Heng said that he would not be filming night scenes today, and that he could have dinner with her when he came back from work later, and that he could watch an episode of "My Mr. President" together.

  After all, it was Jiang Nian's first TV series, and Zhao Heng watched the serialized episodes without missing a single episode. And each episode is not played for a long time, so there is still time left to go back to the hotel at night. Every time after watching him, he is in a good mood, so excited that he can't sleep, and then he can't help feeling that he has a crush on his daughter. Know nothing about the talent of a friend!

  She really buried her in idol dramas, and maybe she can make a breakthrough in comedies.

  The arrival of Jiang Nian put Zhao Heng in a good mood. Not only Lao Wei and Xiao Wang felt it, but even Li Ru keenly sensed that Zhao Heng today is a little different from the past, but she couldn't tell exactly what was different. Vague joy and excitement?

  When taking a break after playing with Zhao Heng, she couldn't help asking him: "Mr. Zhao seems to be in a good mood today, did something good happen?"

  Zhao Heng treats her indifferently these days, and outsiders can tell by his polite and alienated appearance, but Li Ru is like a normal person, whenever he has time, he uses work as an excuse to find Zhao Heng to play with her, but in fact he gets close to her, occasionally asking When the crew drinks drinks, she must personally deliver them to Zhao Heng. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that she has some meaning for Zhao Heng.

  Li Ru is also considered a third-tier flower, more famous than Zhao Heng, not to mention her family background is very good, her uncle is one of the shareholders of a certain brokerage company, so she is a little proud and confident enough, she is confident that she is better than Zhao Heng's girlfriend Ten thousand times, more than enough to match Zhao Heng. It's a pity that she has run into walls with Zhao Heng more than once, and even the relationship is colder than when she first came here. Maybe it's because what you can't get is always the best, and the more you can't get it, the more reluctant to let it go. Li Ru has anger and resentment in her heart, and she is even more unwilling, but she is more and more bound to get it.

  Zhao Heng is blind now, and when his eyes recover, he will naturally see a better version of her.

  Zhao Heng didn't know what Li Ru was thinking, but he didn't like the way Li Ru looked at him very much. If he didn't want the production crew to be too stiff and ugly, which would affect the shooting and cause trouble for director Li Tang, he wouldn't want to say a word Talk to Li Ru.

  He glanced at her and said, "Well, my girlfriend is here to visit."

  Li Ru was startled, looking at Zhao Heng's dark and indifferent eyes, he couldn't believe it: "...Your girlfriend is here?"

  Zhao Hengdao: "Well, I begged her for a long time, and she finally agreed to come and play for two days, so of course I am happy."

  Li Ru bit her lip, her complexion was a little ugly, she didn't say anything more, and walked away with the script on the excuse that she was a little tired.

  Zhao Heng glanced at her indifferently, and continued to read the script.

  Old Wei looked at Zhao Heng and then at Li Ru, and shook his head helplessly.