Chapter 54 The Star's Little Lover (17)

"My Mr. President" is a weekly drama, every Thursday to Saturday at 7:00 p.m., one episode per day, and it has been broadcast in less than a month. The number of broadcasts of Mr. President has exceeded 20 in this month. 100 million, this may not be enough to watch in front of the major TVs with billions and tens of billions at every turn, but it only has eleven episodes, and it is not bad to have such a result. The voices are loud.

  And a lot of sharp-eyed netizens have already started peeling, because Mr. President has a lot of things worth peeling, from costumes and props to group performances, which are all worthy of scrutiny. This one can't stop. The more you peel, the more interesting it is, so this popularity Still going on.

  Now the second part of the same series has started filming. Although it is two completely different stories, it is enough to make people look forward to it because it is the original team.

  Jiang Nian estimated that the filming period for real estate purchases would be longer than five million. After all, she was going abroad. Her materials and scenes were all very realistic. The green shed was an insult to her golden thighs, which was absolutely impossible.

  So after the filming of the domestic scenes, Jiang Nian took her grass-roots team to go abroad, and at this time Zhao Heng's agent also accepted a TV series for him, because there was director Li Tang in front, not to mention "The Spy" It was a play that everyone in and outside the circle was optimistic about, so Zhao Heng had many more scripts than before, and there were still suitable scripts for him to choose from.

  It's been more than half a month since we separated, not to mention that Jiang Nian is still going abroad, and I don't know if the time difference can be reversed, and the contact may not be as convenient as before.

  Zhao Heng was very reluctant to give up, but Jiang Nian was looking forward to it. She was eager to try it with great interest. Although she could only see other people's big houses, it was good to have a look. It was the motivation for her to work hard. Sure enough, it is good to have a father who is a financial supporter. Now she no longer has to worry about being poor. This time they also used a mansion of Bizheng abroad. The surrounding environment is a big house with a beautiful lake! I really want to immediately Just go abroad.

  Zhao Heng was a little unhappy. He leaned against the bedside, holding the script in his hand, and glanced at Jiang Nian who was packing her luggage like a hardworking bee from time to time. She was still humming in a good mood. The tune that has never been heard before seems to have no reluctance to part with it at all.

  He couldn't help but said, "So happy?"

  Jiang Nian nodded and hummed: "Of course I'm happy! This is the first time for me to go abroad. After the filming is over, I still want to walk around and look around. I will treat it as a tourist. I just happen to be abroad, so I can't go there for nothing."

  Zhao Heng couldn't help thinking that in the past few years he had focused on his career, had very little time for rest, and could count the number of trips he had made on one hand, and he had never gone abroad with Jiang Nian. This was his mistake. "We can hang out sometime if you like."

  Jiang Nian said, "Okay."

  "Then which country do you like?"

  "It's all okay. I don't like anything in particular. Let's see it later. Anyway, I don't want to go now."

  When she finally packed her luggage, she threw the suitcase aside, took her pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Zhao Heng was thinking about which country is suitable for travel, when his cell phone rang, he picked it up and took a look. A message from Li Ru. Li Ru asked him what he was doing? He said that she would come to the Imperial Capital to attend the event in a few days. If you have time, let's make an appointment to have a meal together. After all, we haven't seen each other since "The Spy" ended.