Chapter 109 The Strange She (7)

After a meal, Xue Hang felt that his head was getting bigger.

  Not for anything else, just because Jiang Nian looked at him pitifully and disappointedly. She looked very sad, and her heart was turned upside down, but she didn't say anything to him, and she accepted her fate aggrievedly. , Turning grief and anger into appetite, I ate two bowls of rice without thinking!

And I have already listed the benefits of big gold in my mind. For example, big gold is beautiful and dazzling. If you are poor, you can exchange it for money. If you are rich, you can use it as jewelry. If you are rich, you can make it into marbles and tell others He is a rich man, and has attracted countless envious looks... Anyway, the big gold is as good as it looks! Compared with these unreliable things in the outside world, the big gold seems to be the most reliable thing in the world in Jiang Nian's eyes!

  The more she thought about it, the more she was full of fighting spirit, even though she was full of despair, she still said to him seriously: "Senpai, you are right, I will stand up on my own!"

  Xue Hang: "..."

  This is of course the best, but why does he think it's weird?

  He just didn't want to give Jiang Nian fearless hope, and didn't want her to go to another extreme! What Xue Hang was more concerned about was that after Jiang Nian seemed to see a glimmer of light from him, because of his rejection, she again Falling into deep despair, and empathizing with others, thinking that Da Jin is the best.

  Although Xue Hang doesn't really believe in the true love in this world, he believes that there must be true love in this world.

  Xue Hang felt a little distressed, maybe he should wait a while before talking to Jiang Nian, at least wait until her condition is stable, so maybe she will feel better. But it's too late to regret now.

  In the next few days, Xue Hang learned that although there were a lot of news about Jiang Nian on the Internet, they were no longer full of curses like before, but more sympathetic voices. Instead, Sun Xu and Wang Jingjing were not doing well. What they were scolded for was now doubled on them. Such a situation is of course good, Jiang Nian no longer needs to hide and be misunderstood by the public, and can continue to work in the entertainment industry.

  The production team of "Love in a Fallen City" can be described as full of twists and turns. The heroine beat up the female supporting role within half a month after it was launched. There was an uproar on the Internet, and countless netizens poured into the official Weibo of "Love in a Fallen City", screenwriters, producers, directors, starring supporting roles, etc. They jointly boycotted Jiang Nian on Weibo, saying that they would not buy TV dramas with people like Jiang Nian with bad conduct. Under the pressure of public opinion, they could only replace Jiang Nian and Wang Jingjing as the heroine.

  But Wang Jingjing was injured and recuperated, and the entire crew of "Love in a Fallen City" was waiting for her. Unexpectedly, before this happened, scandals broke out between Wang Jingjing and Sun Xu at the same time, the victim became the perpetrator, and countless netizens came again. This time it became a boycott of Wang Jingjing!

  Now the directors and producers of "Love in a Fallen City" were so angry that they had a private meeting to discuss whether to invite Jiang Nian back? After all, it was just a misunderstanding.

  Xinxing Entertainment over there is also angry, because Jiang Nian's incident was too big before. As the protagonist of the boycott of the whole network, can she be favored by the company? Nian had already terminated the contract. It was only the third year of the five-year management contract, and it had already come to an end. Instead, he signed a special management contract with Wang Jingjing.