Chapter 145

The Jiang family has been very lively recently, and it was once a topic of conversation in the circle. First, Jiang Tao and Guo Xiuyu both went to the hospital, and then the news broke that they were going to divorce. There's a pretty young girl out there!

  "Jiang Tao is looking for a little girl? Didn't it mean that Guo Xiuyu couldn't get rid of eating shit, contacted Yang Hai and was caught by Jiang Tao?"

  "What is this all about? Your news is too late. I heard from my friend in the hospital that Jiang Tao found out that he not only wore a cuckold, but also took advantage of him to raise a son for others! You don't know, Jiang Tao spoiled the heavens The youngest son, Jiang Boxue, was not Jiang Tao's own at all!"

  "Oh, isn't it?! It took ten years to find out that it wasn't his own? Whose son is Jiang Boxue? Yang Hai's?"

  "Who knows, I heard that the paternity test was all over Guo Xiuyu's face. No matter whose son Jiang Boxue is, it's not Jiang Tao's anyway. The son who has been doting on him for ten years finally found out that it's not his own. Jiang Tao didn't die of anger. It's his fate."

  "Tsk tsk, this Jiang Tao is retribution. Back then, Jiang Nian was so sick that his mother was about to die, and this Jiang Tao was still having fun with others. Now that this is happening, I can only say that he deserves it!"

  "..."

  There are no secrets in this circle at all. The scandal of the Jiang family is known to everyone, even the old lady at home has heard about it. She first went to Xiao Zheng and asked him what was going on? "Is Jiang Boxue really Jiang Tao's son?"

  Xiao Zheng was at the scene back then, so he knew better than the rumors: "No, I've read the paternity test. Jiang Boxue and Jiang Tao are not related by blood. He should be born to someone else by Guo Xiuyu. As for who, Guo Xiuyu didn't know." Say, we don't know."

The old lady sneered: "Fortunately, Jiang Tao didn't want Jiang Nian because he had Jiang Boxue back then. Jiang Nian was bullied like that and I didn't see him help. Not saying help, not even a greeting. I said he really It's terrible to have a son, anyway, it's the water poured out by the married daughter, and now he deserves it, and he's reaping the consequences!"

  Xiao Zheng didn't have the slightest affection for Jiang Tao either. Even if he was Jiang Nian's father, he would not have the slightest respect for him, and it was precisely because Jiang Tao was Jiang Nian's father that he didn't kill him, otherwise Jiang Like Yang Hai, his reputation has been ruined.

  "By the way, grandma, I'll pick Jiang Nian back for dinner tomorrow."

  "Um?"

  The old lady looked at Xiao Zheng suspiciously, raised her hand and hit Xiao Zheng's leg with a cane, "You bastard, what did you do?"

  Xiao Zheng hissed, accepted the blow, and said firmly: "Grandma, I want to marry Jiang Nian."

  The old lady stared at him, turned around and walked away with a cane, she was very old, she walked slowly, and her body seemed a little shaky, Xiao Zheng hurriedly followed and helped her: "Grandma, I know you really like Jiang I miss her, and I feel sorry for her, I hope she has something to rely on in the next life, I really like her, and I will not do anything to make her feel sorry."

  The old lady said: "It seems that what I said before has been ignored by you!"

  "No." Xiao Zheng said, "I have carefully considered what you said, but even if I understand everything, I still can't give up on her, I won't give up on her."

  Old lady: "Huh!"

  Xiao Zheng couldn't understand what the old lady meant. Although the old lady treated him honestly, she was very kind to Jiang Nian and didn't show any rejection. Even he was worried that the old lady would get along with Jiang Nian. None of the things I wanted to say happened...