Chapter 47 The Big Star's Little Lover (10)

"My Lord President" is about to start broadcasting, but Jiang Nian is still facing a huge problem - poverty. She is really poor. Being poor means having no money. If you don’t have money, you can’t do publicity. If there is no publicity, what’s the difference between it and an angel with its wings broken?

  Jiang Nian's filming of five million yuan is not for self-entertainment. She hopes that more people will see her drama, see her excellence and talent, and the most important thing is to make a little money. After all, she puts so much energy into it , and bet on his wife who has been down for a few years, so I have to get back the money anyway.

  Besides, she received so much money for filial piety, as a big sister, how can she take care of her younger brother if she has no real skills? I'm afraid her status will be lost.

  Jiang Nian felt that she could no longer hide it, and had to take out her ultimate weapon.

  Without saying a word, she chewed and ate the beauty pill. After eating for about three minutes, Jiang Nian didn't wait for the legendary running toilet to break out in black sweat, and then looked at himself in the mirror. His face was pale and pale, and there were still dark circles under his eyes. A small pimple.

  After the 5 million filming, she has been rushing to the later stage, and she didn't have a good rest. She looked like a female ghost at the moment. Jiang Nian cupped her face, and she was so scared that she rolled into the quilt and fell asleep. .

  Unexpectedly, she was woken up by the heat in the middle of the night, her whole body was smelly, she rolled and crawled to the bathroom to take a shower, and looked at herself in the mirror, not only did the dark circles under her eyes disappear, but her cheeks were white and pink. Even the pimples are gone.

The effect of this beauty pill for peeling and removing acne is really good.

  Now Jiang Nian is full of confidence, she believes that with her beauty, she will definitely be able to deceive Jin Thigh!

  Just when Jiang Nian was worried about the announcement, Zheng Qi, Bi Lei and Chen Xin were also worried. They now understand the horror of poverty better than anyone else.

  Not long after I followed Jiang Nian, they had long since lost the arrogance and domineering they had when they first met, let alone the high-spiritedness they had back then. They were also afraid of poverty, and their life became more and more difficult. Not only were they tortured by poverty, but also by their own brother. So much so that they lack the carefreeness of young people, and the whole person has accumulated a lot.

  People can't help but want to let people feel that the power of poverty is really infinite.

  Bi Lei has long been thinking about the issue of publicity. Although he has had a few girlfriends in the entertainment industry, they are not very famous. Besides, he can't go back to ask for help after breaking up. Although I know a few good publicity companies, but to be honest, they are all based on money, and his face is not so big that he can get people to help for free with a word.

  Although he had dinner with his brother and some big stars, he didn't have much friendship, and he didn't even have a contact information, so it was unrealistic to find him empty-handed.

  Bi Lei thought about it, and discussed it with Zheng Qi and Chen Xin, and finally found a problem that they had ignored.

  In addition to holding press conferences or crazy advertisements on various channels, the current work promotion is to engage in marketing on Weibo, either to buy trending searches, or to buy big Vs and trolls. Of course, these all need money.