Chapter 118 The Strange She (16)

Early the next morning, Jiang Nian saw the news of Wang Jingjing and Li Lin fighting on the news. It looked like the place was in the open-air parking lot outside the hotel. Wang Jingjing and Li Lin were walking side by side. They didn't know what they were talking about. First, the atmosphere After an excited confrontation, after a while, she suddenly moved her hands! Wang Jingjing slapped Li Lin, and Li Lin rushed forward and grabbed Wang Jingjing's hair...

  The assistant manager on the side didn't stop!

  The reporter who took the sneak shot was explaining and lying, Wang Jingjing was scandalized, Li Lin was quite popular, she was a rare and popular female singer nowadays, big news, big news!

  Not to mention, although there are various discords in the circle, there are many expressions of mutual embarrassment at award ceremonies and various occasions on the set, but the real face-to-face fights happened to be photographed and exploded. Wang Jingjing and Li Lin is definitely the first pair that has never been seen before.

  Li Lin quickly issued a statement saying that she was innocent. She and Wang Jingjing met at the hotel by coincidence and picked up the car in the parking lot together. But she didn't want Wang Jingjing to suddenly ask her for help, and she must recommend someone important for her. She didn't know the important person herself well and couldn't help at all, so she refused. But Wang Jingjing didn't believe it, and still held a grudge for it, so she hit her, and she couldn't stand being beaten, so she hit back... Then she apologized, saying that as a public figure, she shouldn't have done it. Such a good demonstration, I hope the public can forgive her.

  As soon as this statement came out, it naturally attracted countless supporters. They also said that she did a good job. Isn't it normal to fight back when she was beaten? He also said that Li Lin was beaten lightly, and Wang Jingjing deserved a beating.

  Wang Jingjing was outraged by the public, and when the news came out, they all sided with Li Lin.

  Wang Jingjing was so angry that her heart ached. This time it was Li Lin who was acting unkindly. She actually wanted to use her to attack Jiang Nian. It's Sun Xu's brainless stinking man, I'm afraid both she and Jiang Nian will be killed!

  How could she make Li Lin feel better? Of course, she also posted on Weibo, emphasizing that Li Lin wanted a big money, but unfortunately the big money didn't like her, but she was disgusted that she was too ugly to pose, so she asked the security guard to take her away, etc. , "There are so many people watching in the hotel, it must have spread by now, if you don't believe me, just ask and you will know if what I said is true. Li Lin, do you really think you are a good guy?"

  ho!

  It's even more lively now. Both sides are eating melons and watching dramas, and they are still guessing that the big man in Li Lin's mouth and the big money in Wang Jingjing's mouth are the same person? It's just that no one dares to say this name, I'm afraid this person is really powerful !

  Jiang Nian had known for a long time that Li Lin's mind was not pure, and she dared to miss her as a beauty. Now it seems that she and Wang Jingjing are quite familiar? Yesterday, Wang Jingjing also had her handwriting? It's a pity that these two are plastic sisters. It's dog-eat-dog.

  Some netizens who didn't know the truth even tied Li Lin and her together, saying that they were sisters in need, and that they had a hard life to meet that crazy woman Wang Jingjing.

  Jiang Nian doesn't like this idea, the beauty of a person is irreconcilable, Li Lin has been blacklisted by her, and she refuses to associate with anyone.

  After watching the news, Jiang Nian's breakfast was almost finished, when Xue Hang called: "Nian Nian, let's have lunch together?"

  OK, OK, hee hee. ^-^