Chapter 49 The Big Star's Little Lover (12)

Ji Yaling had a very unsatisfactory life during this period. First, she didn't expect Zhao Heng to be so heartless, and directly put her on the blacklist, as if she had never been in contact with each other.

Second, she didn't sign any artist she liked, The one she signed with great difficulty is still a young boy in school, and she would have to wait hundreds of years to expect him to bring her brilliant achievements in her career; After broadcasting, all kinds of discussions swept all major websites like a mudslide!

  Jiang Nian became popular, completely popular, and with her little-known grass-roots team, she actually made a popular idol drama!

  Ji Yaling couldn't believe it at all! When "My President" first came out, she secretly watched one or two episodes, and thought it was just like that. The filming and production were indeed a little better than she expected, but this circle is better than her It's everywhere, not to the point of a big fire.

  It’s just such a small web drama, why is she so popular? Looking at the praiseful comments on the Internet, and even the emoticons made by some netizens, she will inevitably see them when she sends messages with people around her, and she feels more and more in her heart. I can't be happy.

  In Ji Yaling's memory, Jiang Nian has never filmed any online dramas at all. She should have broken up with Zhao Heng early and hid in a small unknown corner where she was moldy and smelly. She couldn't be as popular as she is now, let alone Maybe people like Bi Zheng and Zheng Hao call her Big Sister! What kind of thing is she?!

  Ji Yaling couldn't figure out what went wrong, could it be the butterfly effect brought about by her rebirth? Or was she too hasty when she first came back, always thinking that a little Jiang Nian was nothing to fear, and eager to drive her away , but counterproductive?

  "Sister Ji, this CEO is quite interesting. Chen Qing and Song Hanhan have been in the 18th line for so long, and because of this drama, they made it to the sky. They are really lucky! By the way, this drama is so popular now, You should strike while the iron is hot and make a second part, right?"

  Yang Zhan is Ji Yaling's newly signed artist. At this moment, Yang Zhan is still a fledgling kid. Even if he will become a popular niche in the future, he is immature at the moment. As a fan, Ji Yaling originally had high hopes for him, but every time she saw Yang Zhan's stupid look, she couldn't help feeling unbalanced.

  As soon as Ji Yaling heard Yang Zhan's words, she became angry: "Anyone can shoot this kind of small web drama. Chen Qing and Song Hanhan are only popular for a while. When the heat is over, they will still be the 18th line. You don't have to watch these. The director we went to see today is a great director, as long as he can get his approval, why don’t we worry about not making a movie or acting a good role?”

  Yang Zhan snorted, but didn't say much.

  He sensitively found that Ji Yaling seemed to be very repulsed and disliked by this drama, and the tone of her speech unconsciously carried a kind of contempt and disdain. Although he didn't understand why, he was smart enough not to mention it any more.

  After "My Lord President" became popular, people around Yang Zhan went to watch it out of curiosity, and then they couldn't stop watching it. The psychological defense line was broken by the mudslide-like plot of Lord President.

Every time they watched it, it was not hahahaha It’s shit, shit, and “Where are you five million five million?” Naturally, Yang Zhan couldn’t help but read it, thinking that he has signed an agent now, and Ji Yaling said that he can be trained to be a future man. The film king will make him famous, so he naturally wants Ji Yaling to give him a blockbuster work like Mr. President.