Chapter 86 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 3

The reason for the end of the world is not clear until a few years after the end of the world. It is said that the air is mixed with a harmful substance. This virus will enter the human body unconsciously and transform the structure of the human body. This change has There are good and bad, those who can adapt will either continue to be ordinary humans, or become supernatural beings, while those who cannot adapt, can only be swallowed by viruses and become zombies.

  And this substance has been permeating the air, and no one can destroy it. It will make the supernatural beings stronger, and it will also make the zombies stronger.

  Now is the early stage of the virus outbreak, and the virus contained in the air is only sporadic. When the second wave of the virus breaks out, the virus spreads rapidly, and human beings around the world will face even more terrible disasters.

  At this time, ability has become the top priority that everyone pays attention to and cares about.

  It's a pity that even in later generations, people still don't have a clear conclusion on how to activate supernatural powers. If they knew the method, there would not be so many ordinary people, and supernatural beings would not become special people.

  But one thing is certain, that is, a few years after the end of the world, the official gave a clear method of cultivating supernatural powers. It is said that the research and experience of scientists and powerhouses who have studied supernatural powers have been gathered. Use this to practice and improve your abilities. At that time, there was no clear way to cultivate supernatural powers. You could only improve yourself through combat and training, or you would be groping your way forward. However, combat and training are not all the time. Once you have a safe and scientific method of cultivation Afterwards, it becomes much easier and safer for supernatural beings to improve their abilities, which provides a better guarantee for human survival.

  As soon as the cultivation method was announced, it caused an uproar among all the supernatural beings, and they all followed suit. Since then, the supernatural powers have advanced very quickly.

  And this method is similar to the practice of internal strength in ancient martial arts, that is, sitting in meditation. For this reason, the military department summed up the book "Twelve Sections of Brocade for Supernatural Power Cultivation", which records a total of twelve sections of formulas for cultivation. The first paragraph is "Sit with your eyes closed and meditate, hold your hands firmly and meditate on your mind".

  Yao Xiaoyue is not yet a supernatural being, so she can only do this first part of the cultivation method, trying to adjust the energy around her body to enter her body. In this way, her foundation can be laid well, and if she is lucky, she may even be able to stimulate the dual-element supernatural powers. able.

  Now that she is hiding under the protection of Qin Yue, she no longer has to worry about her future and her own safety, let alone worry about the way to go next, she just needs to meditate and practice.

  It's a pity that after two days of meditation, she still didn't feel the existence of the water element in her body. She couldn't help but sighed. In her previous life, she had inexplicably acquired the water element during the second virus outbreak. Could it be that she still has the water element in this life? After others? No, no, even Jiang Nian can activate the power system ability in advance, of course she can too!

  In this way, she practiced more attentively.

Qin Yue observed her secretly for two days and asked Wu Jiang: "What did Yao Xiaoyue say?"

  Wu Jiangdao: "Xiaoyue said that she and her friend were always together, but they were almost chased by zombies to a desperate situation on the way here. Her friend's ability was activated at that time, and it was probably stimulated? You also know , when a person is stimulated, the potential in the body may be stimulated."