Chapter 97 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 14

Sure enough, Shen Ran saw Qin Yue in the Xingfu Community. Two months ago, he was the leader of the first team and led dozens of people under him. Now he is surrounded by only Li Ming with a broken arm.

  Unexpectedly, Qin Yue's parents were betrayed, and even Qin Yue could not escape the fate of being betrayed.

  He didn't want to see Qin Yue very much. Before, he liked to hang around in front of Sister Jiang, and gave something to please Sister Jiang whenever he had something to do. Every time he saw Sister Jiang's eyes lit up, it seemed that he was harboring evil intentions!

  It's just that he doesn't have a good eye for people, and he actually hangs out with people like Yao Xiaoyue. Of course, so does his brother.

  Qin Yue didn't expect that Shen Ran would come to him specifically, but Shen Dongming and Shen Ran were cousins. He was surprised and said: "Come in and sit down, what do you want to do with me?"

  Shen Dongming shrugged, looked at Shen Ran with a stern face, and said, "Shall I avoid it for a while?"

  Shen Ran glanced at him: "There's no need to avoid it, brother, you have to grow your brain, don't just grow old but not grow your IQ."

  Shen Dongming stared: "...What?! Did you talk to your brother like that?"

  Even Qin Yue looked at Shen Ran suspiciously, with a puzzled expression on his face.

  Shen Ran bared, and the shortest one walked to the side and sat down, and said straight to the point: "You all know Yao Xiaoyue, right?"

  Shen Dongming suddenly realized: "You came here because of Yao Xiaoyue's affairs?"

  Qin Yue frowned and nodded, and asked: "You also know Yao Xiaoyue? Did you have any trouble with her? Yao Xiaoyue is not a simple woman, and she is not an ordinary idler. How have you suffered at her hands?"

  Shen Ran looked at Qin Yue, but he didn't expect this man to have some brains, so Shen Dongming couldn't understand: "I think Yao Xiaoyue is pretty good, we encountered many dangers on the way north, she helped a lot, no She looks like a bad person. Besides, didn't Yao Xiaoyue say that she also saved Qin Yue, you and Li Ming?"

  Qin Yue chuckled lightly, a little disdainful, "Yao Xiaoyue didn't save me and Li Ming, even without her, I can deal with those zombies." He ignored Shen Dongming and asked Shen Ran: "You took the initiative for her Come to me, is there any relationship between Yao Xiaoyue and Jiang Nian?"

  Shen Dongming was even more puzzled: "Why is Jiang Nian involved?"

  It's no wonder that Qin Yue thought of Jiang Nian, he and Shen Ran had been together for a while, this little brat looked at everyone who approached Jiang Nian carefully, as if he wanted to hide the filth hidden in their hearts , if he finds something, he will take action to remove it. What Shen Ran valued most was Jiang Nian, who could make Shen Ran think about it, and who could not let it go, except Jiang Nian?

  Shen Ran looked at Shen Dongming like an idiot, and said, "I told you that after the bodyguards hid me in the car, it was Sister Jiang who rescued me and brought me back to the imperial capital, right?"

  Shen Dongming said: "Yes, what's the matter?"

  "So I hid in the van and saw with my own eyes that Sister Jiang's good friend stepped on her shoulders and climbed into the van, and then threw her down on purpose regardless of Sister Jiang's life or death, but ran away over the wall. What's more interesting is that she I don’t even feel guilty. When I saw my former classmate, I still cried like a model. She said that she wanted to live well for Sister Jiang who died for her. She said that Sister Jiang died to save her, and she would cherish herself. Life, but also to see the world for Sister Jiang! Do you think it is interesting?"