Chapter 94 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 11

Two months later, it entered October, and the hot weather began to cool down. But one night, it was so hot that I was crying for my father and mother, but now I was shivering in cotton clothes, and the autumn wind was even more bitterly cold.

  Shen Dongming and his party left the capital with a team before the second virus outbreak.

  He received a mission to go to City Z to pick up Professor Yang, an expert in genetics, and his research team. In order to fight against the doomsday virus, the central government sent hundreds of teams to bring authoritative experts in medicine and biological sciences to the capital in order to jointly study methods to fight the virus.

  It's a pity that not long after they arrived in City Z, the virus broke out again, and many zombies and cats and dogs sprang out of the parking place. Not only did they lose a few comrades in arms, even the helicopter was reused because of the battle, so they had to find another way.

  They have gone through a lot of hardships, and it only took a few days to travel. They walked on the road for nearly two months before finally returning to the capital.

  However, in the past two months, most of the people in the world have turned into zombies, animals and plants have mutated, cities have fallen, and survivors have fled. Not only that, but even the weather is changing, day after day is hot, and I don’t know which day to sleep After waking up, they found that the weeds on the ground were more lush, and the branches on the side of the road became extremely tall. They seemed to be living in the plant kingdom. Some vines would even actively attack living things. They once saw a tree tightly entwined by vines And the dead mutant pig.

  It is not difficult to imagine that the situation in the capital may not be good.

  Shen Dongxue said: "Brother, I am worried that something will happen to my parents, and my grandparents are also getting old. If the virus is not resisted the second time, then..."

  "Don't think about it, let's go back and talk about it first."

  Shen Dongxue hummed and sighed. Seeing that the capital was getting closer and closer, while they were excited and excited, they couldn't help being nervous and worried. The situation in the world is not good, let alone the capital? She only hopes that her family will be safe.

  Shen Dongxue turned back again, and said to the man in black who was sitting in the corner with closed eyes: "By the way, Qin Yue, you said that your family followed the troops to the imperial capital in two months, and the imperial capital may be in chaos. You know what to do Have you found them? If it’s hard to find, I can help you, as long as the uncles and aunts have registered, it will be very convenient to find them.”

  Qin Yue said lightly, "No need."

  "You saved us, we should help you, don't be polite."

  "Need not."

  "..."

  Shen Dongxue shook her head helplessly. She has long been used to Qin Yue's indifference. This man appeared with a powerful posture when they were in a crisis. At that time, they were resting on the side of the road, and they wanted to move the vehicles lying on the road Moved away, but didn't expect a mutated snake to suddenly pop out from the side of the road, swallowing a teammate in an instant, and caught them off guard!

  The snake was huge, and with a flick of its tail, they would overturn their car. At the moment of life and death, Qin Yue and his people suddenly appeared, not only rescued them, but also killed the mutated snake together, and they ate the snake meat. A few days later, the snakeskin was also sewn into wristbands and armor. During this journey, they relied on the protection of the snakeskin to overcome many difficulties, and it also made Shen Dongxue realize that Qin Yue is an extremely powerful and indifferent person man.