Chapter 113 The Strange She (11)

The hot pot restaurant located outside the film and television city is buzzing with people, business is booming, and almost no seats are occupied. The crew of "Dawn" was on the second floor, with about two hundred people, almost occupying the entire hall.

  There are many celebrities and entertainers who come here to eat, but they will not attract crowds.

  When Sun Xu looked for it, he still disguised himself deliberately. He looked downstairs and walked to the second floor when he saw the right time. Because there were so many people on the second floor, it took him a while to see Jiang Nian sitting by the window. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt with a ponytail. She looked simple and clean, and she was sitting among a group of people smiling happily His appearance is very different from him who fell into the dust.

In the past, his fame and status were much higher than Jiang Nian's, but now it's the other way around, he doesn't even have the possibility to compare with her.

  He is not reconciled, he has stood on a high place, how can he be willing to go back to be an ordinary person?

  Just when he was extremely unwilling, he accidentally saw Xue Hang sitting on Jiang Nian's left, Xue Hang? Why is it him? Why is he here too?!

  Although he has nothing to do with Xue Hang, he has heard a lot about Xue Hang. One of them is that Xue Hang doesn't like to attend public occasions. Things like eating hot pot with the crew's main creators are definitely a blessing from heaven. It's unique! See how reserved the people at his table are?

  Sun Xu clenched his fists. He felt strange before, why Xue Hang crossed half of the venue to speak for Jiang Nian at Sister Su's charity dinner, and later let her be the image spokesperson of Xue's shopping mall. Wake up to eat hot pot? Heh, if you say that these two people are fine, he really doesn't believe it!

  It's a pity that at this moment he has to suppress his anger, and he has to speak kindly to Jiang Nian, begging for her forgiveness and help.

  Sun Xu was full of resentment, he just waited for him to develop again, and then he would look good to those who have bullied him now.

  He stayed where he was for a while, then turned and hid aside.

  Jiang Nian was still eating hot pot over there, and she probably had nothing to eat at this table. The producers, directors and assistant directors were all stiff, and even laughed along with them, without even moving their chopsticks a few times.

  They were really surprised. They thought the dinner party was just for Xue Hang to help pay the bill, and the person would not arrive. After all, when has he been here before? Didn't expect him to come! In this way, they are not very happy Can you tell whether Mr. Xue is in a good mood or not? If he said yes, he kept his face cold and silent, and if he said no, he came to the dinner party again... His hair can make them grey!

  And Jiang Nian, you eat and eat as soon as you are at the table, do you wink, at least take care of the boss next to you!

  Jia Ping and Xue Hang's little assistant couldn't help but hold their foreheads, and closed their eyes and couldn't bear to look more.

  Xue Hang didn't change his face, and glanced at the silly girl who was eating and eating, he coughed lightly, but Jiang Nian didn't react, and the assistant producer over there helped pour tea: "Mr. Tea."

  Xue Hang nodded and hummed.

  The director poured a glass of beer and raised his glass to Xue Hang with a shy smile: "Thank you Mr. Xue for supporting our work, don't worry, I'll do a good job and I will definitely live up to your expectations!"