Chapter 96 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 13

Dui Li moved quickly. Jiang Nian, Qin Yue, and Li Ming had just arrived at the door of the house. Dui Li came over with the award. It stands to reason that he didn't have to come in person, he just sent a few soldiers. One time, when he got the news, he was worried that he would lose a few comrades to solve the problem. He didn't expect that thanks to Jiang Nian's help, although many of his soldiers were injured, they didn't hurt their lives. , he will naturally come to show his sincerity in person.

  At this time, the captain Lao Wang, who led the team to clean up the zombies but was surrounded by zombie cats and dogs and almost wiped out, also came here to thank Jiang Nian. It was a coincidence that the two came together.

  Jiang Nian felt a pain in his head when he saw the boxes sent by Team Li. They were nothing more than those things. Jiang Nian turned around and gave them to Team Wang, saying, "Captain Wang, just take these and give them to the injured teammates. Let’s break it up and let them recuperate.”

  Captain Li had heard of Jiang Nian's stupid name a long time ago, and said helplessly at this moment: "District Chief Jiang, you don't have to worry about that. We have already sent supplies to the injured teammates. These are your prizes."

  Old Wang also hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, you keep all these, you risked so much to save us, we can no longer take your things, besides, our team will also send supplies to the injured brothers, As long as we don't die, we will ensure that they can eat before their injuries are healed! District Chief Jiang, these are all yours, you deserve them, we can't take them!"

They have seen Jiang Nian's stupidity and generosity before, and they are really afraid of Jiang Nian's force. After all, she is powerful in force, and they are not her opponents, so one ran away after letting things go, and the other ran away after thanking her again and again. Quickly, as if there was something terrible chasing after him, he couldn't help it, Jiang Nian had no choice but to accept it, and she didn't understand, she didn't even want to give anything, these people are really stupid , if it is big gold, how can they still have their share?

  Li Ming was dumbfounded, even Qin Yue couldn't help laughing, as if everything became very strange in front of Jiang Nian.

  Jiang Nian gave the things to Mother Jiang, Wangcai also went to catch fish, and it happened to be a big meal in the evening, but now, she is going to take Qin Yue to find his parents.

  Now that Qin Yue's parents live upstairs in her house, it's very convenient, "Uncle Qin probably hasn't come back yet, he and my dad went to work at the edge of the city, and they don't finish work until five o'clock, almost half past five to come back."

  These days, the young and strong have organized teams to clean up the zombies, and the older ones want to go, but dealing with the zombies is also difficult for them, and they must be delayed. It just so happens that the government organizes the construction of city walls and underground temporary shelters , Father Qin and Father Jiang felt that they still had some strength, so they signed up and went together.

  If you go to work outside, you still have a meal at noon, and you can get two large vegetable bags after work is over in the evening. You can also get some supplies for daily workers, and the benefits are still very good. Because of the large number of participants, the safe area and the non-safe area were completely separated. They were also worried that the zombies from the safe area would come over, so a high wall was built every 100 meters, and three walls were built. They also used power grids to isolate them, and even planned to dig some defenses and traps outside the city walls to prevent zombies from attacking from outside.

  Qin Yue said: "I see that there is still a large area on the safe side, have all the people there also evacuated?"

  Jiang Nian shook his head helplessly. The imperial capital is so big. They only occupy a part of this safe zone. Although they clean up the zombie organization personnel to rescue the survivors every day, there are also many zombies there. It will only become stronger after two months , They didn't dare to go deep alone, because they were afraid that people would be trapped if they were not rescued, and they also sent helicopters to rescue them. Unfortunately, resources are limited now, and even if the helicopters fly non-stop, the fuel may not be enough, not to mention how many people they can take at a time What? It is necessary to send people to other places to check, but it is just a drop in the bucket.