Chapter 18 Give You Five Million (18)  

Seeing that the library was about to close in half an hour, the people who came to self-study were also leaving one after another. Jiang Nian and Lin Xiaoyue packed up their books and prepared to leave. They even borrowed a few books to go back. Hand, Lin Xiaoyue wants to go back to the dormitory, Jiang Nian wants to wait for her boss Shen to pick her up.

  Seeing that Lin Xiaoyue was gone, Xue Hao finally mustered up his courage and walked up to Jiang Nian. He said he wanted to say a few words to her, but he stuttered because of nervousness: "It will be soon, really, it won't take you too long , Just a few minutes, I am also preparing to go abroad recently, in the future... maybe there will be no chance, I don’t want to leave any regrets.”

  It is an open secret in the class that Xue Hao likes Jiang Nian. Xue Hao himself is a great student, good-looking and good-natured, and there are many people who confess to him, but he refuses them all. Only later did he find out that he likes Jiang Nian. It was Jiang Nian, but it was a pity that Jiang Nian was caught up by Shen Ming before he confessed his love.

  There have been rumors in the school that Xue Hao is going abroad, but I don't know if it is true or not, and now I have personally confirmed it.

  Jiang Nian could feel Xue Hao's hidden feelings. She didn't have any extra thoughts on him, and she naturally avoided a lot of taboos when getting along with him. She kept a certain amount of politeness and distance. Beauty's slander against her.

  There is really very little contact between classmates in the university classroom. Although they are in the same classroom, they almost go to and from class, or they study independently, and there are very few exchanges with each other, unless it is some group activities, that is, a familiar face can say To the extent of being able to speak, the others are really useless.

  Jiang Nian thought for a while and said, "Have you decided to study abroad yet?"

  Xue Hao hummed, "I want to continue my studies, and my family also wants me to study abroad. I thought about it for a long time and decided to go and have a look." The school he wanted to get into happened to be the place where Shen Ming had been. What is the competition with Shen Ming? I just want to prove myself and want to go to the best school.

  Jiang Nian: "Then let me congratulate you in advance, and wish you an early return from your studies and serve the motherland."

  Xue Hao was taken aback, smiled and said: "Thank you." He paused, "Actually, I have always wanted to say something to you, and I have been hesitating for a long time, hesitating and hesitating, and finally..."

  It was too late when he wanted to say it, but he was unwilling to be silent because he was full of love. After thinking about it again and again, he still couldn't hold back and stood in front of Jiang Nian.

  He really likes her.

  Jiang Nian keenly sensed what he probably wanted to say, and said, "Since it happened a long time ago, you don't have to think about it now, it's all over, there's nothing to think about. People, we all have to look forward Yes."

  Xue Hao felt a little bitter in his heart, and he already knew that Jiang Nian knew he liked him, so in order to avoid mutual embarrassment, she declined him directly. He didn't know whether he should be happy or sad, at least he should be thankful that Jiang Nian was a decisive and direct woman who cut off all his thoughts.

  He nodded silently, looked at the girl who was still below his shoulder, and said in a low voice, "I see, thank you."

  Jiang Nian shook his head and said it was fine.