Chapter 85 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 2

I heard that before the outbreak of the end-time virus, Qin Yue had a dozen or so auto repair shops under his command. After he made his fortune, he started several businesses one after another, selling cars and building real estate. The business was very successful, so he also had a group of brothers under his command, and of course there were There are many modified ones, which are especially suitable for long-distance trekking and durable off-road.

  At the place where he is now, there are about seven or eight off-road vehicles lined up, and a few big tents are pitched on the grass beside him. In addition to strong men, there are also some old people, women, and children, sitting there at the moment rest. Yao Xiaoyue has long heard that Qin Yue is generous and generous to his subordinates. He even takes great care of his family members. The benefits in the late apocalypse are also very good, so many people want to join Qin Yue's team.

  Of course, although Qin Yue is powerful, he is also extremely guarded, and it is even more difficult to gain his trust.

  Yao Xiaoyue remembered that she greeted Qin Yue in her previous life. She said "Brother Yue" and only nodded. It was because she was Jiang Nian's friend, so she understood better that if she wanted to get Qin Yue's approval, she had no means to do it. less than. Fortunately, it's the beginning of the end of the world, and Qin Yue is still just an unknown junior, so she won't be regarded as having ulterior motives when she approaches him. It can only be said that she is a lonely girl eager to find a shelter.

  Moreover, Qin Yue's ability was activated a little late. I heard that he had experienced betrayal by his brothers, and he was reborn from the ashes before he finally established another team. So although he has good opponents, there are not many people he can really trust. , if she was by his side then, it would definitely impress him.

  Of course, Qin Yue's personality is very strange, and I'm afraid he still has to start with the people around him.

  Yao Xiaoyue wrapped her ponytail into a ball head, and unbuttoned her shirt collar, revealing the scars on her neck from being strangled by the red rope. Then, with one arm in her arms, she walked towards Qin Yue.

  "Hello, are you going to the imperial capital? If possible, can you take me for a ride?"

  Qin Yue turned his head and saw a woman standing in front of him who seemed to be bullied before. Wu Jiang on the side finally found Yao Xiaoyue. He was shocked for a moment. Yao Xiaoyue was only twenty years old at this time, but she was very good-looking and had a cool temperament , her pale cheeks and extremely stubborn appearance are extremely attractive, not to mention that she is still injured now, so it is naturally more pitiful.

Qin Yue glanced at her and said nothing, Wu Jiang looked at Qin Yue, smiled and said: "You want to go to the imperial capital with us? Why didn't you go with your friends? We don't know you well, you are a girl Not afraid?"

  Yao Xiaoyue smiled helplessly and said: "I know that you may not trust me, but I have no other ideas. I just want to go to the imperial capital to meet my family. Besides, I don't think you are bad people. I trust my intuition. I can also tell the truth Let me tell you, I am not a local. My name is Yao Xiaoyue. I am a student of Fuda University. I am a sophomore this year. When the virus broke out, I happened to be shopping outside with my friend. We hid together for a few days and made an appointment. I wanted to go to the imperial capital together, but... some bad things happened to us on the way, and I couldn't get the ticket and it didn't matter to take the plane, so I had to find a way to go back by myself."

  Saying that, Yao Xiaoyue took out her student ID card from her bag and handed it to Qin Yue and Wu Jiang. Qin Yue didn't pick it up, but Wu Jiang took it. At first glance, Yao Xiaoyue is really a top student at Fuda. Looking at Yao Xiaoyue's current situation, I'm afraid Also what happened, it's really not safe for a girl to travel in such a mess.