Chapter 7 Give You Five Million (7)

Although the relationship between Shen Ming and Jiang Nian has not been made public, they have not deliberately concealed it. It is just that Shen Ming is a big celebrity himself, and Jiang Nian will let him avoid it because he is afraid of trouble. Thinking of being able to avoid a scandal.

    Shen Ming didn't care, and of course he wouldn't be happy that outsiders misunderstood his girlfriend, and even caused her reputational damage and suffered from outsiders' pointing.

    However, Jiang Nian has almost left this matter behind, because he was too good to solve the matter himself, and it didn't achieve the effect she expected at all. Just thinking about it made her head hurt, so she simply didn't want to.

    However, things she didn't care about were used by some people to make irresponsible remarks.

    This day, Jiang Nian and Lin Xiaoyue ate in the cafeteria and went back to the dormitory. In the corridor, they heard someone in front of them jokingly talking about the rumor that Jiang Nian was being fostered. Although the post was deleted, the counselor also officially said that the post was Fake, it was a misunderstanding. It was her boyfriend who sent Jiang Nian back. It was not a foster relationship at all, but a normal relationship between men and women.

    If you believe it, believe it, and the academic masters who focus on studying have also heard it. If you don't care, you should listen to a gossip. For some people, this is a rhetoric to cover up a scandal.

    "I heard that Jiang Nian's parents are both teachers, and their family background is average. Where would they know any rich three generations?"

    "That's right, you can see that Jiang Nian usually only wears a few hundred yuan in clothes, and with her Lin Xiaoyue, who was able to walk in, also looked very shabby. Her family heard that she opened a small supermarket, and the car her father brought her to school was only 100,000 to 200,000 yuan. What chance do they have to meet rich people?"

    "This explanation It doesn't make sense at all, it must be the teacher who didn't want to make things too big and affect the school's reputation, so he deliberately covered up Jiang Nian..."

    "It's really cheap for her!"

    "..."

    He said a lot, analyzing There are reasons and reasons, don't say it, Jiang Nian will believe it when he hears it.

    Lin Xiaoyue was stunned with anger, she pointed to her nose and looked up and down her clothes: "Do I look shabby???"

    Jiang Nian said, "Is it a shame for a few hundred yuan of clothes?"

    "I'll go! I won't teach them a lesson for these big mouths!" She picked up her sleeves and was about to go on, Jiang Nian pulled her Said: "No, we are the two of us, there are the four of them, we have to outsmart them."

    In fact, it's no wonder they were suspicious, because Boss Shen is indeed too embarrassed, and the cars he drives are all custom-made, at least eight figures! The car that was photographed had already been ripped off, and it was said that it could not be sold in the market at all, and it was not something that could be bought with money.

    A car can show the status of the other party is not low at all.

    Those few people were still saying: "Jiang Nian behaved innocently. He rejected Xue Hao's confession before, so I just said that Xue Hao was a scholar and was handsome, so why did she reject it. It wasn't that she didn't like it, she don't think Xue Hao is rich like her godfather!"