Chapter 88 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 5

Qin Yue's appearance surprised many people, and they didn't care about being afraid at the moment, they all asked Qin Yue if what he said was true? Was he really inspired by Professor Jiang Nian's cultivation method? It seems that he still has the same thunder system as Lao Li ! can't it be thor

  Li Ming was so excited that he replied one after the other saying that it was true! They had never met Jiang Nian before today, and they didn't know her, so how could it be a trust? Most importantly, today They didn't even touch the threshold of supernatural powers before, but now they broke through in one fell swoop, all because of Jiang Nian!

  As for why they came, it was all because of that fate. Others were amazed again, what is "the fate of urine"?

  This is a long story. Li Ming told him how he overheard Ren Yuan's conversation and how he was so shameless that he had this opportunity to steal his teacher. If he hadn't overheard Ren Yuan's conversation, he would have followed Come here, where is today?

  In that case, I have to thank Ren Yuan and Sun Hai for their big mouths!

  Two big mouths: "..."

  In fact, Lao Li was the one who was the most shocked. He even forgot about the pain in his body. He stared at Qin Yue with wide eyes and said, "You are also a person with lightning abilities? Impossible, how could you Is it Thunder?!"

  I saw Qin Yue spread out his palms, and a power exactly like that of Lao Li appeared in his hands out of thin air. There was a flash of lightning, and a thunderbolt struck in front of Lao Li, and a crack was split in the ground in front of him, which shocked him immediately. Take two steps back!

  Yao Xiaoyue was equally astonished, this Qin Yue is really powerful, this ability has just been activated, and his strength is not weaker than that of Lao Li, no wonder he will be called the Lord of Thunder in the future, and he cannot be easily provoked!

  After being shocked, she was annoyed. If she had known that Qin Yue could arouse her abilities so easily, if she had known that today would happen, why would she hide it? If she had told Qin Yue earlier, then the person who helped Qinyue arouse her abilities It will be her, and the person who is appreciated by Qin Yue will also be her, and what's the matter with Jiang Nian?!

  Now that Qin Yue has supernatural powers, she has no use value for him, and she has no bargaining chips, so it will be even more difficult to get close to him.

  Just as he was contemplating, he saw a dozen men in green military uniforms running in neat rows with guns in their hands. With a wave of Zhang Lin's big hand, everyone was like a broken bamboo, aiming their guns at Lao Li, Hou Zi and others , Zhang Lindao: "Li Chengxian, Hou Jin, you guys are suspected of kidnapping and raping women, robbing and plundering other people's property, disrupting public order and personal safety, and committing heinous crimes. You must come with us now!"

  How could Lao Li, Houzi and others be caught without a fight? The two looked at each other, then winked at the younger brother behind them, and launched an attack suddenly!

  It's the end of the world, who will tell you the law?

  To arrest the supernatural beings, the people brought by Zhang Lin are naturally not ordinary. After a fight between the two parties, Lao Li was shot dead on the spot, and the monkey was shot in the thigh and was stepped on the sole of his foot. Seeing that Lao Li was dead, The monkey was caught, and Lao Li's men were leaderless at once. They threw down their weapons and surrendered one after another. The farce ended with Lao Li's death.

Seeing Lao Li's death, Meng Xun didn't think it was cruel and terrible, but felt that he deserved it! He looked at Jiang Nian who seemed to be standing far away in the sky again, pulled up his collar to cover his face, and walked away quickly with his head down.