Chapter 31 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (12)

Han Xiao was very angry. He watched Aunt Wang get into the pickup truck with big bags and small bags in her arms. The drivers all came to help. The family doctor in a white coat and carrying a medicine kit also got into the truck. Packed a small luggage...

  The rumbling pickup truck drove away, and he was the only one left in the empty house.

  Han Xiao: ...

  Thinking of him, Han Wushao, from birth to now, who doesn't spoil him and protect him, he has always been the focus of countless people's attention! Now for the first time, he feels that he has been abandoned by others!

  His heart was aching, and he was almost out of breath.

  Besides, wasn't last night a good one? They were so compatible, so happy, so lingering... He thought that they had communicated with each other at that time, and that's why they experienced the ultimate happiness.

  Why is Jiang Nian still leaving?

  ……Is not it?

  Han Xiao was angry, hurt, and aggrieved. Why did they abandon him? But what can he do? He can only find his little wife and grandfather together.

  He drove all the way there, feeling depressed and thinking, maybe he didn't speak clearly last night, so Jiang Nian misunderstood and left in a hurry? Maybe he was very sad when he left, and the old man was worried, so he accompanied him. with!

  It's his fault too, I was busy most of the night last night, and when I finally rested and wanted to say something, Jiang Nian was so tired that I only knew how to sleep, and woke up in the morning and hugged and rolled around twice, waiting for him When Jiang Nian wanted to say something intimate, he only knew how to sleep, and he also wanted to confess to her formally, thinking that there would be opportunities in the future anyway...

  It's because he didn't think carefully, and he didn't know how disappointed Jiang Nian was when he woke up in the morning and saw that she was alone in the room? He should wake Jiang Nian up and tell her that he likes her, very, very much. !

  Anyway, when he arrived at Jiang Nian's small house, his feeling of suffocation and grievance turned into distress.

  But he didn't expect that it was not Jiang Nian who stopped him, but his old man!

  The gatekeeper said the old man's original words: "Miss Jiang has finally made up her mind to walk out of the grave of the past and embrace a new life. You, an old man, don't bother her and let her live."

Han Xiao choked for a long while, that was his wife! But the old man didn't know that they had done a fake show, and now he was a big villain who bullied Jiang Nian in the old man's eyes.

  He rubbed his forehead with a headache, and the uncle gatekeeper said again: "The old man said that you should secretly take care of Miss Jiang as a younger sister, and you should give money and support, so don't hang around in front of Miss Jiang. Miss Jiang is touched by the scene, sad!"

  "..." Han Xiao was silent, "You let me in, I'll go and talk to the old man."

  The uncle janitor shook his head helplessly: "Fifth young master, don't embarrass us. The old man said, if you can't do it, you can't do it!"

  "Then go and talk to Jiang Nian, just say that I'm here to find her, and she will come out to see me."

  "...When the old man asked me to pass on the message, Miss Jiang was beside me."

  Han Xiao: "..."

  This is a house with the best security system in the world. Han Xiao couldn't even climb over the wall. It was originally used to guard against thieves. Unexpectedly, the thief could not be guarded, so he guarded himself first.