Chapter 64 Perfect Couple 5

Mr. Huo personally brought Dr. Wang to see Jiang Nian, which not only exceeded Jiang's family's expectations, but even the neighbors were very surprised when they heard about it. Who in their area doesn't know that the Huo family's status is superior? It's because they live in the same community, The class status between each other is more obvious. Although they are neighbors with the Huo family, they are really not enough compared to the Huo family. Similarly, the Jiang family is not enough compared to them, but now the Huo family and Isn't it surprising that the Jiang family is getting closer?

  "I heard that someone saw Huo Ping and Huo Ling coming out of Jiang's house carrying a big sack a few days ago. I thought they were wrong. Now it seems to be true, right?"

  "But I heard from my son that Huo Ping and Jiang Xiaobao have always been at odds. They had a fight last time, and they often quarreled in class. Why did Huo Ping go to Jiang's house?"

  "Then this time, Mr. Huo took Mr. Wang to Huo's house. Could it be that he still treats the sick man?"

  "...I don't know, I don't understand this matter, when did these two families get involved?"

  "..."

  There are many things they can't figure out. Of course, they don't know that this fate is really derived from the life of the sick man Jingui in their mouths. If they find out, their jaws will drop to the ground.

  There is no impenetrable wall in the world. Soon, the news that Mr. Huo went to Jiang's house spread, and there were not a few people who were watching for a while. They were really curious and surprised.

  Jiang's family thought more clearly, and brought a doctor to their family, he would be a good person who was kind to them, and he would be the guest of honor, so naturally they enthusiastically put all the good things in the house on the table, melon The fruit tea and water were all filled, and I said a lot of thanks again and again.

  Or did Mr. Huo say to check Jiang Nian's pulse first? Isn't the purpose of their business is to see a doctor for Jiang Nian? Looking at Dr. Wang, there are six members of her family, five pairs of eyes are looking at Dr. Wang with sparkling eyes, and the look of eagerness looks a little penetrating.

  Not only them, even Huo Ping, Chen Yi, and Xu Lihai couldn't help staring at Mr. Wang.

  Being watched so eagerly by the whole room, Mr. Wang coughed and felt Jiang Nian's pulse.

  They were so nervous, but Jiang Nian, the person involved, was not as nervous as they were, and was much calmer.

  Huo Ping is out of balance. Jiang Nian is obviously a coward who is greedy for life and afraid of death. He just needs to go out for a while, so why is he not nervous at this time? He must be putting on a show!

  Even Huo Ling was a little surprised to see Jiang Nian like this. He thought that with Jiang Nian's fear of death, he would be happy, nervous, and looking forward to seeing a little hope, but now... it doesn't seem to be the case?

  Mr. Huo stroked his beard. This was the first time he saw a little girl who cherished his precious little life so much. She really looked bad. At first glance, he thought she was a primary school student, who was obviously older than his grandson. Two years old, others may think they are the same age when they look at it. With such a weak body, it is no wonder that they are frightened and cautious when going out.

  As for the Jiang family, they also looked good, quite simple, but the whole room was glittering with gold, which made his eyes hurt. This might be the legendary "shaking blind dog's eyes". = =