Chapter 70 Perfect Couple 11

Ms. Zhang Feng found that Huo Ling was very strange this day. When she went out in the morning, Huo Ling was sitting under the big pagoda tree in the back yard. There, I actually lay down this time! Either I was playing with my mobile phone or reading a book, or I was just staring at one side, out of focus, as if I had been struck by lightning.

  This is so strange!

  She knows her son best, his mind is as hard as iron, and there are very few things that can shake him. In the past two years, it has been even worse. It is difficult for ordinary people to make him lose his mind. Why did he lose his mind? God?

  Ms. Zhang leaned against the window and watched for a while, and Aunt Wang asked her how long Huo Ling had been like this?

  Aunt Wang said mysteriously, "One day!"

  Ms. Zhang was even more surprised: "Haven't you ever left?"

  "No?" Anyway, every time she came out, she could see Huo Ling under the tree. The Zhang family boy came to look for him but was sent away. He sat there all day without even eating lunch. She wanted to give him Bring some water, but before he got there, he said no, so she could only go back to the house with her things.

  It looked like something was on his mind.

  But what's on Huo Ling's mind? Things in the army?

  Just as the sun was setting and the trees were warm at dusk, the lying man jumped up. He patted the grass clippings on his body, and his straight figure stood tall, like a tall poplar.

  Ms. Zhang smiled in satisfaction, right, this is his son, and she almost no longer recognizes the one who was struck by lightning just now.

  She opened the window: "Huo Ling, it's time to eat."

  Huo Ling tugged at his clothes, took a big step and said, "Mom, I have something to do, I'm going out for a while, you don't have to wait for me to eat first."

  Ms. Zhang watched Huo Ling walk away, and said anxiously: "Don't you eat? What's the rush? Then I'll ask the kitchen to give you some leftovers?"

"No need." Huo Ling waved his hand, and soon disappeared.

  Ms. Zhang felt strange, thinking about asking Huo Ling tomorrow if something really happened.

  ...

  Huo Ling drove a jeep out of the military compound, and drove directly to the Capital University. At this time, Jiang Nian had already started school for ten days, and the Jiang family had already left the Imperial Capital and returned to City B after making arrangements. I specially called him and asked him to take care of Jiang Nian.

  Although Jiang Laifu is an upstart with a lot of money, of course he also has a few friends, but his circle of friends is all in City B, and although he knows a few people in the capital, they are just acquaintances. The only one who can really make Jiang Laifu feel at ease is him. bro!

  Huo Ling naturally agreed, and even if Jiang Laifu didn't look for him, he would still take care of the little girl. She is so fragile, and it is the first time she has left home and come to such a far place, without family and friends to take care of her, so I don't know if she will be afraid? Will she be nervous?

  In the past, the feeling of caring in his heart came from sympathy and pity, but recently, something seemed to be different, and that subtle change made him startled.

  Just like when he thought that Jiang Nian's leg was seriously injured, he was nervous and worried but also flustered. He had to admit that he didn't want to see Jiang Nian get hurt, and he didn't want her to get hurt.