Chapter 22 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (3)

The next day, Han Xiao woke up in the glare of the sun. He opened his eyes in a daze. Jiang Nian who was beside him got up at some point.

In fact, Jiang Nian went to bed later than him last night, maybe because she was thinking about it, and she was no longer as nervous and cautious with him as before. She even talked a lot more, and she dreamed a lot about the future after leaving him in his ears. happy new life.

  For example, the house she wants is one with a small garden full of flowers and plants. In summer, she and her future husband can enjoy the shade, chat, read books, and entertain guests. There is a large lawn behind the yard, and she has a baby You can play football in it, and it would be even better if there is a small pond, because she has been with the old man for a long time and also likes fishing. It will be really sad if fishing has to go far in the future.

  ...is really a happy family. ;)

  Han Xiao just listened to it and fell asleep, as if in his dream, he could see Jiang Nian and the man beside her running freely in the small house, happy and joyful.

  ... This dream is really evil, Han Xiao shuddered, pulled his hair down, and it turned out that it was past eight o'clock.

  Han Xiao went to take a shower first, and changed into a dark suit with his coat hanging on his arm. The neckline of his white shirt was slightly open, and the bow tie was thrown aside by him.

  When he went downstairs, he saw Jiang Nian wearing a light blue skirt, sitting upright at the dining table, no makeup applied, fresh and natural.

  Seeing Han Xiao coming down, Jiang Nian smiled and called Brother Han Xiao.

  The man is full of style, his lazy and dignified appearance is obviously a slovenly ruffian, but because of the silver-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, he is a little more bookish.

  Han Xiao coughed lightly and said, "Morning."

  Jiang Nian responded, "Good morning."

  This should be the most harmonious breakfast between Han Xiao and Jiang Nian in the past year. Because the relationship between the two has not been good after marriage, Han Xiao deliberately distanced himself from it, and because Han Xiao once "coerced and lured" Jiang Nian, he was rare. The ruthless appearance made Jiang Nian, who was already a little timid, fear him.

  After all, "Jiang Nian" likes Han Xiao, who is gentle and strong to her, suddenly he is not gentle, and the appearance of threatening her fiercely not to agree to get married left a deep impression on her heart, so that she dare not act like before get close to him.

  One is intentionally alienated, the other is shy and introverted . One can imagine the situation after this year.

  It's really rare to sit face to face and have breakfast like this nowadays.

  Even the aunt couldn't help taking a second look, and also looked at the sun outside the window to see if it was coming out from the west? Who didn't know that the fifth young master of the Han family was very stubborn, and he decided that even ten horses could not be pulled back. His attitude towards Jiang Nian hasn't changed all year, so he knows... what's going on now?

  Jiang Nian didn't care what other people thought. She held the milk and looked at the man in front of her, and said, "Brother Han Xiao, did you not sleep well last night? You have big dark circles under your eyes."

  Han Xiao raised his eyelids and said lightly, "It's okay."

  "I know you must be worried. Grandpa must still be hesitating. I will persuade him more. Don't worry. Grandpa insists on letting me be with you because he feels guilty. He is worried about me. If he Knowing that I can live well without you, I should not be so stubborn anymore."