Chapter 135

After eleven o'clock in the evening, Shen Quan sent Xiao Zheng home. At that time, Jiang Nian was still awake. He heard the voice and came downstairs. He saw Shen Quan helping Xiao Zheng, who was half drunk, and pushed him to the bed with difficulty. Drag around the house.

  Jiang Nian: "Why are you drunk?"

  Shen Quan explained: "It's just the two of us, we drank a few more glasses before we knew it. Sister Jiang, please help me, Ah Zheng is too heavy!"

  Jiang Nian raised his hand to slap his nose in disgust, and beckoned to Uncle Wang to help carry Xiao Zheng into the house. It is still possible for two big men to carry Xiao Zheng.

  Shen Quan was silent, don't blame brother for not helping, just blame you for being too stinky.

  Xiao Zheng drooped his head and flattened his mouth in frustration.

  He was helped to the living room and lay on the sofa. His aunt brought out a bowl of hangover soup to feed him, but he pushed him away in disgust. The aunt tried to persuade him a few times, and he became more and more irritable and impatient. Jiang Nian frowned. He said: "Drunk people dare to be disobedient?"

  ... He opened his mouth in a daze and drank it, until he saw the dregs at the bottom of the bowl.

  Shen Quan twitched his tongue when he saw it, thinking that Xiao Zheng was good enough, he was so obedient when he was drunk.

  After Xiao Zheng finished drinking the hangover soup, he lay down on the sofa and did not move.

  Jiang Nian looked at him, and said to Shen Quan: "Thank you for sending Xiao Zheng back today, and I will treat you to dinner another day."

  Shen Quan smiled and said no, he and Xiao Zheng are better than brothers if they are not brothers. Now that Xiao Zheng is home, he didn't stay long, and before he left, he said, "Sister Jiang, I'm sorry for you to take care of Ah Zheng."

  Jiang Nian hummed, sent Shen Quan to the door, and watched him drive away.

  She returned to the living room, and found that Xiao Zheng, who was lying with his eyes closed just now, seemed to have woken up at this moment. He looked at her with half-closed eyes, his collar was open, and because of drunkenness, his stern face looked a little loose and sexy at the moment.

  "Are you sober?"

  "..."

  "When you wake up, go back to your room and sleep."

  "Sister-in-law..."

  "Um?"

  "Will you stay with us forever?"

  Jiang Nian smiled and said, "Didn't you tell me not to stay at your house all the time?"

  Xiao Zheng said, "That's different."

  "Why is it different?"

  "..."

  He stopped talking and struggled to sit up, rubbing his painful forehead with one hand.

  Jiang Nian said: "Okay, go upstairs to rest, and drink less in the future."

  Xiao Zheng nodded, and said in a low voice: "Understood, I will drink less in the future."

  A big man who was nearly 1.9 meters tall, with an extremely cold demeanor and face, actually looked a little obedient at the moment.

  In other words, Xiao Zheng has always been very well-behaved and obedient in front of Jiang Nian.