Chapter 80 Perfect Couple 21

Jiang Nian successfully obtained the graduation certificate from the Capital University with the first grade in his grade. When the results came out, his jaws dropped in shock. They lamented that Jiang Nian was not a human being, and felt a little sympathetic to her because of her poor health. Her talent must be hidden, and she can only be a genius occasionally.

  After the graduation ceremony, the counselor who brought them for four years led the whole class to have a breakup meal. After this meal, they got together because of the different places, and they also dispersed because of the different places. They wanted to get together again It will be difficult, maybe there will be no time to meet again.

  Both Chen Chen and Jiang Yun are not locals. After graduation, they did not choose to continue their graduate studies. They both chose to return to their respective cities to develop.

  Thinking of the separation, the joy of graduation inevitably faded a bit. After drinking a few glasses of wine and singing a few songs, I suppressed my emotions all night. When I waved goodbye at the door of the hot pot restaurant, I couldn't bear it anymore. orbital.

  Chen Chen and Jiang Yun drank a lot, hugged Jiang Nian and cried for most of the night, chatting all over the place, about the past and the future, and they didn't fall asleep until it was almost dawn.

  In the afternoon of the next day, Jiang Nian sent them to the airport.

  Before leaving, Chen Chen's eyes were red again: "It will definitely be difficult for us to meet in the future, I don't want to be separated from you, and what should I do if I want to eat twice-cooked pork from the canteen?"

  Jiang Nian patted her on the shoulder and said, "It's okay, if you want to eat hot pot meat, I can take a photo of you. If it's not that I can't eat it, I'll help you eat it."

  "...?!" Chen Chen burst into tears.

  Jiang Nian hurriedly coaxed: "Besides, I may be getting married soon, and you will come to be my bridesmaids at that time, won't we be able to meet again?"

  Jiang Yun patted Chen Chen who was buried on her shoulder, and said, "Has the wedding date been fixed yet?"

  Jiang Nian shook his head: "Not yet, but I'm just watching the day, I'll tell you when it's confirmed."

  Jiang Yun nodded and asked, "Has your family not come back yet?"

  Jiang Nian was also worried, although Huo Ling often disappeared for a long time, but only this time made her very worried. Although her heroine's halo is stuck at 60, she is really not in a hurry, because she must have died earlier than Huo Ling. Wouldn't it be good to have a last love before her death?

  But she also knows how much fate likes to play tricks on her, if something unexpected happens in the middle...

  Unexpectedly, Jiang Nian's premonition would soon come true. After sending Chen Chen and Jiang Yun away, Jiang Nian originally planned to go home and write a chapter "The God of Learning Goes Forward" to give back to the followers. After all, "The God of Learning Goes Forward" The homepage of "Chong" has become a holy place of worship for students from all walks of life. Whenever there is an exam, they will come to worship and ask for the blessing of the student god.

  But with a thought, she suddenly asked her life assistant Zhang Yan to send her to Huo's house.

  It was also because of her sudden departure. As soon as she arrived at Huo's house, she saw Ms. Zhang who had wiped her tears but her eyes were still red and swollen from crying.

  Jiang Nian's heart skipped a beat, she thought something was wrong, fate kept tossing her all the time, and now she even hurt her Uncle Huo!

  "Auntie, Huo Ling is back?"