Chapter 139

Yun Shu was driven away, Shen Quan sent her to the iron gate, he looked at her helplessly, "I reminded you, if you don't know what you should not know, if you offend Ah Zheng, he may I would be too troublesome to bother you, but you just went to find Sister Jiang Nian."

  Jiang Nian is Xiao Zheng's villain and cannot be touched.

  Shen Quan's expression was a bit indescribable, and he shook his head: "You go, Ah Zheng is angry, it's better not to appear in front of him."

  Yun Shu's expression was in a trance. She never thought that Xiao Zheng would listen to her conversation with Jiang Nian. Xiao Zheng would be angry if she appeared in front of Jiang Nian, let alone what she said...

  "Thank you, please say sorry for me and Ah Zheng, I have no other intentions, so I will go back first."

  "Um."

  Yun Shu came here by car, so he could only walk out with heavy steps at the moment. For Shen Quan's birthday party, she took a day off and didn't want to go back to school now, so she caught the bus and went to the hospital to see her mother. She wanted someone to talk to, someone to comfort her, she just didn't want Xiao Zheng to go astray...

  However, when she arrived at the hospital, she was faced with empty buildings. Her mother had gone somewhere, and everything in the cabinet was gone. Two nurses were making the bed.

  She was shocked: "Where is my mother? Why is my mother gone!"

  The nurse was also taken aback by the yelling: "Family, don't get excited, the patient is fine, just transferred to the general ward..."

  "Why did it suddenly...?" Yun Shu's voice paused, and she suddenly understood something. She turned and ran out. Sure enough, she saw her lying on the bed in a ward with six people. She was still standing beside the bed. Looking at a very familiar man, he is Xiao Zheng's assistant.

  When the assistant saw Yun Shu, he talked to Yun Shu's mother and went out. Yun Shu followed behind the assistant and asked eagerly, "Is that what Ah Zheng meant?"

  The assistant raised his glasses and gave Yun Shu the bill for this period of time: "You have violated the original contract, Mr. Xiao has the right to stop helping you."

  Yun Shu bit her lip and said, "Can you make a phone call with Ah Zheng? I want to explain to him personally."

  The assistant shook his head: "During this period, your mother's medical expenses, VIP ward nursing expenses, and a team of authoritative experts invited from abroad... This time spent a total of more than four million yuan, and you also got a sum of money in addition to this." Money. Yun Shu, Mr. Xiao treats you well, and you will have to bear the expenses your mother needs in the future. "

  Yun Shu's legs softened, and he leaned against the wall with a sudden expression: "I thought..."

  She thought Xiao Zheng was a good person, those threats to her were because he was angry, and when he was over angry, he would not be so cruel to treat her like that.

  But she was wrong, he had no heart for her at all!

  The assistant had been away for a while, and Yun Shu returned to the ward with the bill in her arms. There were about seven or eight people in the ward, making noise, making phone calls, playing with mobile phones, chatting... There was still an unpleasant smell in the toilet, and the bed was spread out on the table. The chairs are even more outdated. It was obviously a place she was used to staying in, but just because she lived in the VIP ward for a while, she couldn't accept it now. The environment there is very good, the air is fresh, professional care is provided, and it is not so noisy, it is very suitable for recuperation...