Chapter 131

Jiang Nian looked at Xiao Zheng who was standing at the door with his arms crossed.

  Of course she won't stay in the Xiao family forever, she has a plan, and now the Xiao Group is in Xiao Zheng's hands, the situation has stabilized, with her shares in the Xiao family, the annual dividends are enough to support her life and wealth It's been a lifetime, it's just perfect.

  But before that, some accounts still have to be settled. In the previous life, the experience of the original owner was very miserable.

  Jiang Nian said, "Can't I stay at Xiao's house?"

  Xiao Zheng's expression didn't move, but his eyes became more serious.

  Jiang Nian smiled, "The noodles are ready, eat quickly."

  Xiao Zheng carried the noodles to the outside restaurant, Jiang Nian sat down in front of him and watched him bury his face in eating the noodles.

  Jiang Nian still remembered that when she first came here, the Xiao family's condition was not good, and her own condition was even worse.

  At that time, she had just been tricked by Jiang's father back to Jiang's house on the grounds that she was seriously ill, but then she was locked up and she was not allowed to go back to Xiao's house.

  Not long after Xiao Yi's death, the original owner's parents came to Xiao's house to take her back. From the Jiang family's point of view, the original owner Jiang Nian and Xiao Yi were originally a business marriage. The Xiao family was not spared, leaving a 70-year-old lady and a 17-year-old kid. Under external and internal troubles, the property belonging to the Xiao family must be swallowed up.

  The interests of the Jiang family are paramount, and after a long time of consideration, they ordered her to leave the Xiao family immediately with the inheritance, and to draw a line with the Xiao family. You can't get married for nothing and get nothing, right? For this reason, Jiang's father even forced her to sever the father-daughter relationship. .

  Not only that, but also introduced Yang Hai from Jinke Electronics to her. Yang Hai is forty-five, widowed, has sons and daughters, his wife died of breast cancer, his son and daughter are 20 years old, and they are still in college. Jiang Nian is not a few years younger. The original owner was naturally unwilling, but no matter how much she refused to protest, Father Jiang couldn't change his mind.

  When Jiang Nianchuan came over, the original owner had been on hunger strike for three days.

  She was not the original owner. The first thing she did was to let go of her mouth and eat first. When Jiang's father came back from get off work, his "severing the relationship between father and daughter" was fulfilled, and the Jiang family played all the way with a baseball bat on their shoulders.

  At that time, she had to rush back to guard the gold and silver mountains of Xiao's family, and she didn't have so much time to spend in Jiang's family. Now that she has more time, she can settle some debts slowly.

  Xiao Zheng put down his chopsticks, looked at the woman sitting in front of him with her chin resting, and said, "Sister-in-law, have you been happy all these years?"

  Jiang Nian said in surprise, "I'm very happy, why do you ask this?"

  Xiao Zheng looked at her with distressed and guilty eyes, he clenched his fingers, feeling slightly suffocated in his heart.

  He was not as intelligent as his elder brother since he was a child, everyone said that his elder brother was the only genius in the world, and he only knew how to be silly and cheerful. Xiao Yi completed college courses by himself when he was in high school, and he had already finished studying French at the age of twenty. After entering the company, he was able to silence those old foxes by himself. But he is different, he does not have the talent and ability of his elder brother, and he has to learn for a long time what his elder brother only needs to see at a glance, he is very stupid.