Chapter 75 Perfect Couple 16

Auntie came early in the morning and bought fresh vegetables and fruits. Early in the morning, she had already cooked millet porridge, steamed it with fat and fragrant steamed buns, fried two vegetarian dishes, grabbed a handful of old altar kimchi and cut it , sour, crispy and sweet, a special appetizer for dinner.

  Jiang Nian is really hungry. She was also tired all night. She tossed her tender bones for her baby. She sucked her saliva and went into the kitchen. She poked a bun and ate a couple of bites. Soft, juicy and fragrant meat filling, not to mention how delicious it is to bite down.

  After eating a steamed stuffed bun, Jiang Nian finally felt alive.

  She came back to life, thinking that there was a big baby lying on the bed, and she didn't know when she would wake up, so she asked her aunt to heat the food in the pot. As for noon, she added two more dishes, made more meat and big Bone soup, seeing that her baby has lost weight, she needs to nourish her body. After all the arrangements were made, she went to the study to read the outline of the writing. By the way, she thought about what gift would be more appropriate to bring to Huo's house?

  The Jiang family is also struggling with this problem!

  How can I say that this is the first time for Jiang Nian to go to Huo's house, the etiquette is essential, they can prepare a lot of big gifts, but they have to do what they like, and leave a good impression on both of them, so that they will really get married in the future, Jiang Nian It is also comfortable to think about marrying in the past.

  Mama Jiang and Grandma Jiang are really worried. Because of this matter, they went shopping a few times arm in arm, and bought a lot for their family. They bought another set of big gold jewelry, and even bought clothes for Jiang Nian. I bought a few sets, but the presents were not settled yet. Finally, after deliberation, I bought a silk embroidered silk scarf and a donkey brand shawl. The weather is still cold these days, so they are just right for me. The red wine and white wine that the old man likes are naturally prepared, and some nutritional supplements such as Cordyceps sinensis are also brought in, so it is almost the same if you put it in a pack.

  Mother Jiang is worried about it, she can't wait to fly to the imperial capital immediately! Besides, her daughter is still young, and she is less than 20 years old, so there is nothing to fall in love with, so it can be seen that the parents are too fast?

  Jiang's father patted Jiang's mother on the shoulder and said comfortingly, "Don't worry, it's not certain whether it will work out in the end."

  ?

  Then he gave Mother Jiang a thump, "A dog can't spit out ivory, you father don't know how to expect something good? Are you really jealous?"

  "How is it possible?!" Is he that kind of person? Jiang's father held his head and felt wronged. He said that he seemed to miss his daughter, but isn't that what love is like? Who knows, he also hopes for his daughter. Sacrifice can have good results!

  Jiang's mother entrusted someone to send a large box of gifts to the imperial capital, and told Jiang Nian who those gifts belonged to, so don't get confused, even Huo Ling's, I heard that he has received a mission Injury, why don’t you make up for it? I really thought of going with Jiang Nian. Anyway, every time Huo Ling came over recently, she asked her aunt to make him various soups to nourish his body. It seemed that some flesh had grown on his body. Yes, Jiang Nian is very happy, um, as a very powerful and fresh man, he can nourish his body and nourish his kidneys, it just happens to have the best of both worlds.

  Huo Ling's face turned dark. He was very happy that Jiang Nian was thinking of him and holding him tight. It's okay to repair the body, but he didn't think he needed to replenish the kidney... Or did she think his thoughtfulness was because he couldn't do it?