Chapter 141

Defeating Guo Xiuyu and Yang Hai was easier than expected. Here, Jiang Tao went home to trouble Guo Xiuyu, while Yang Hai was surrounded by reporters in the company. Although he quickly issued a statement, saying that it was a misunderstanding, but Few really believed it. Whether the stock should go down or not, the key is that Jiang Tao didn't believe him, and Jiang Tao hung up the few calls he made.

  Under such a crisis, being suppressed by Xiao Zheng again, Yang Hai can't tell the pain, and the company is already facing collapse. And at this time, Jiang Tao proposed to terminate all cooperation with him and withdraw all funds. The development project in the north of the city was facing shelving just after it started.

  Jiang Tao loves face very much. If his wife and good brother make trouble like this, if he doesn't do something, what will the outside world say about him? Naturally, he can't bear it.

  Yang Hai is completely finished. Guo Xiuyu knew that the Chengbei case would be a big profit through the memory of her previous life, so she invested a sum of money in Yang Hai in private, and bought the shares of Yang Hai and Jiang Tao's company. Naturally, she lost everything at this moment. return. Of course, no matter how you say it, Guo Xiuyu is Jiang Boxue's biological mother. No matter how angry Jiang Tao is, he will not drive Guo Xiuyu out of the house for the time being. He didn't want to leave Jiang's house.

  As a result, Jiang Tao and Guo Xiuyu not only lost the harmony and love they had before, but sometimes they would quarrel in front of Jiang Boxue. Jiang Tao was furious all day long, and Guo Xiuyu was crying. I don't want to go home either, the whole family is in a state of turmoil.

  Jiang Nian was happy to watch the excitement, and at the same time, he had already selected a small house and was about to move there. The old lady was stunned for a while when she learned that Jiang Nian was going to move out. She held her back and refused to let her live. Why did she move out? No move! Jiang Nian said: "The company's affairs have been settled, Xiao Zheng has been able to take care of himself, and I will live for myself in the future, isn't this a new life, and it is not good to live here all the time."

  The old lady naturally knew that their family was a drag on Jiang Nian. When Xiao Yi died, she was only 25 years old. She could start again at such a young age, but for the sake of the Xiao family, she stayed alone for ten years, even at the expense of breaking up with the Jiang family. , Now that she says she wants to live for herself and start a new life, no matter how much the old lady has to say, she can't say it.

"It's the same at home, you can do whatever you want, you don't have to live outside."

  "It's different, Grandma."

  "Why is it different? Same!"

  Jiang Nian sighed: "Grandma, my dad knows that I am a sweet pastry, and he tries to trick me into going home. When I go out these days, there are quite a few people who come to show their hospitality, both men and women, and even some If you want to introduce a little boy to me, you should admire me and want to make friends with me in a slightly tactful way, and ask me directly if I have ambitions... Grandma, you should understand the purpose of these people. That is, I am smart so I am not fooled, I Be a little stupid, can the Xiao family have what it is today?"

  The old lady took Jiang Nian's hand: "I know you won't do that, if you stay, Xiao Zhengyao really loses, it can only be said that he is not as skilled as others, he is stupid!"

  Jiang Nian thought of the romantic and beautiful new life outside, and was very determined to move out no matter what.

  The old lady couldn't persuade her, she even felt angry with Xiao Zheng, she felt that Jiang Nian was so smart, she must have discovered Xiao Zheng's bad intentions, and had no choice but to move out.