Chapter 115 The Strange She (13)

Jiang Nian had a good night's sleep. The next morning, she wanted to go to the set, but Jia Ping told her that there was no rehearsal for her play today, and she could only go there to watch the excitement. Resting in the hotel and keeping your spirit up can get twice the result with half the effort: "Be obedient, go back and rest."

  Jia Ping earnestly persuaded, what else could he do besides persuading? Xue Hang sent a message, and the director arranged a notification last night. Today is really no Jiang Nian's play, and it would be useless to go there.

  Jiang Nian had no choice but to go back to his room after breakfast.

  In fact, she was a little strange. Xue Hang actually asked her to hug his golden thigh last night, which was even more surprising than when he said "my woman". After all, maybe he was just trying to intimidate Sun Xu at that time? But hugging her thigh is different. This is quite different from the previous attitude. Before he helped her, he also had an attitude of sympathy and little effort, and a distance of hoping that she would not misunderstand... This time After seeing each other in three months, she didn't do anything special, why does it feel like the distance disappeared somehow?

  Besides, the heroine in this world was used and betrayed by Sun Xu, which made her feel discouraged about love, and devoted all her heart and soul to her work, sprinting all the way from TV series to movies, and when she was forty years old, she got TV and The grand slam of film awards, and even stood on the highest podium Oscar. She has achieved brilliant achievements in her life, but she has not settled down. She has not married and had children. She has made several boyfriends, but they did not get together in the end. . She lived a chic and comfortable life, donating all her property to charity after her death.

  As for Xue Hang, to the original owner Jiang Nian, he is just a legendary figure. He is mysterious and powerful, so high above that he cannot be blasphemed.

  I heard outside rumors that he has never been married, and people are still rumoring that he is actually gay. Otherwise, how could there be men who are not close to women? Pull all the men around him out for a walk. Otherwise, it would be inhumane! I heard that there was a woman who was not afraid of death to seduce him. He didn't respond when he took off his clothes, and even drove her away with a livid face. He was not a man at all... Xue Hang's sexuality once became the biggest in the circle. unsolved mysteries.

  This world is different from the previous worlds. Jiang Nian has long been prepared to play games in the world and spend her whole life wandering, and has listed the pursuit of big gold as her life's career!

  Jiang Nian rubbed her chin, after such a calculation, Xue Hang is a great monk to her!

Jia Ping sat on the sofa and said, "I heard from the police that Sun Xu was released on bail by his lawyer last night. He didn't cause any real harm to you. I'm afraid this is the only way to go."

  Jiang Nian hummed, anyway, every day is painful for Sun Xu now, the strange eyes of others are enough to hurt his pride and self-esteem, she doesn't care whether he is in pain in prison or out of prison.

  Jia Ping smiled: "Jiang Nian, tell me the truth, after Mr. Xue sent you back last night, nothing happened between you?"

  Jiang Nian's face was serious: "Brother Jia, don't talk nonsense and slander Mr. Xue's reputation."

  Jia Ping laughed: "We all saw the situation yesterday. Mr. Xue is so protective of you and nervous about you, what can he do?"

  Jiang Niandao: "That's why I said that Xue is always a good person. He sent me back yesterday and left."