Chapter 11 Give You Five Million (11)

After getting the cheque, Jiang Nian's first thing was to run into the toilet, touch the cheque carefully, then hide it in her wallet like a treasure, and hide the wallet on the back of her backpack,  n the small bag...

    This is probably the trouble of being a rich person.

    As for how to get back, Jiang Nian doesn't want to crowd the bus like when she came here. There are too many people and there are many thieves.

     She is afraid of meeting bad people when she is renting... Money is really a good thing. She is very cautious even when she is carrying a lot of money. .

    After thinking for a while, Jiang Nian finally chose to take the bus, carrying her small schoolbag and rushing back to the school carefully.

    At that time, Lin Xiaoyue had just woken up from a nap for a few days, and was reading magazines together, "This small bag is so beautiful, I will definitely buy one when I work to make money in the future!"

    "Then you will have to save for several months, why don't you return to the family, acting like a spoiled child, don't you have it."

    "You have a sense of accomplishment when you buy it yourself. Even if you eat dirt, you have to buy it. For my beautiful bag, all the hard work is nothing!"

    Jiang Nian stretched his neck and looked, A certain international big-name classic, only a few tens of thousands, has been arranged.

    Seeing Jiang Nian sneaking around with her schoolbag, Lin Xiaoyue couldn't help but say, "Where have you been? It took so long to come back."

    Jiang Nian said, "I had something to do, so I went to see someone, but  This location should be safe, it is too conspicuous in the cabinet, this kind of ordinary and secret place is the safest!

    Lin Xiaoyue glanced up suspiciously and saw Jiang Nian fiddling around like a little squirrel.

    After Jiang Nian hid the check, he couldn't help lying on the bed. It felt so good to sleep on the money!

    Of course, Jiang Nian hadn't forgotten that he had an appointment with Shen Ming at night. They were about to go from a cookie to a sadistic relationship.

    She broke up when they were eating, and tried to make the male protagonist hate her to the point of abusing her and abusing her heart!

    There was a lot of calculations in her head, and she was sleepy with the five million dollars on her pillow.

    At night, Jiang Nian put on a small skirt and was ready to go out. Lin Xiaoyue frowned at her and said, "Why wear this black one?"

    Of course, it was because it indicated that she had turned black.

    Lin Xiaoyue: "Your red suspender dress is so pretty. You need to dress nicely and sexy on a date to be more attractive! Only in this way can you attract the attention of your boss Shen."

    Jiang Nian waved his hand and said, "I'm leaving. Goodbye."

    Lin Xiaoyue: "..."

    It was Xu Chao who came to pick her up today, and Shen Ming was away. Xu Chao said that Boss Shen had something to do, so he asked him to pick her up.

    Jiang Nian nodded and hummed, but he didn't care too much, after all, this situation had happened several times before.

    Xu Chao sat in the co-pilot, looked back at her, and whispered, "Tell you, the boss is in a bad mood today."