Chapter 134

Guo Xiuyu didn't move for a long time, and the atmosphere became stalemate for a while.

  Jiang Nian did not urge her, because what she wanted was not just for Guo Xiuyu to kneel down and apologize.

  Jiang Tao came out to smooth things over, and persuaded with a smile: "Nian Nian, you see that Aunt Guo already knew that she was wrong, and she sincerely apologized to you, so there is no need to kneel down, right?"

  Jiang Niandao: "I don't force it, but a 'sorry' is too flimsy, I can say it casually, I can't see the sincerity, so I can't believe that Ms. Guo is sincerely apologizing. I have to give something to let me see Your sincerity will make everyone happy, right?"

  Jiang Nian's voice was gentle and didn't look aggressive, but there were some business matters on the negotiating table.

  Jiang Tao thought about it, and winked at Guo Xiuyu.

  He agreed with Jiang Nian's words, and hoped that Guo Xiuyu would follow suit. Seeing this, Guo Xiuyu clenched her fists, her complexion was extremely ugly, she forced a smile, looking embarrassed and hurt: "Nian Nian, you hate me so much?"

  Jiang Nian glanced at her and said, "Ms. Guo, you hired an unknown fortune teller to slander my bad luck, which caused me and my father to hate each other for many years and hurt our father-daughter relationship. What's all this? It's been so old, I didn't expect that there are still people who listen to the nonsense of fortune-telling. Besides, when Jiang Nian was imprisoned, no matter how much I begged you, you never let me go. This is still a nightmare for me. Today I just I just want to see a sincere apology, if you can't do it, it just means that you don't think you did something wrong. If that's the case, then there's no need to say any more, you guys go."

  After all, she stood up.

  Xiao Zheng followed Jiang Nian and stood up, his eyes swept over Guo Xiuyu unkindly.

  Jiang Tao was in a hurry instead. This opportunity is so rare that he can't miss it. Isn't it just kneeling? What's so difficult about it? Besides, it was indeed Guo Xiuyu's fault at the beginning. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't think Jiang Nian was a disaster, and these years have proved Jiang Nian Not a disaster star, she is a lucky star, a big lucky star! Who would dare to say that the Xiao family has no credit for Jiang Nian today?

  "Xiuyu, you made a mistake at the beginning, you have to apologize." Although he privately felt that Jiang Nian had gone too far, he would talk to her later, why is Guo Xiuyu also his wife and her stepmother, kneeling like this Xia is too disrespectful of seniority, and too disregarding his face.

  Guo Xiuyu was really embarrassed. She glanced at Jiang Tao with a resolute face, and then saw Jiang Nian's indifferent face with a little contempt. Look at it intentionally or unintentionally. Since she was reborn, she has been used to smooth sailing, and she is not being held up by others, but now she wants to kneel down with Jiang Nian!

  Jiang Tao said again: "Xiuyu, hurry up and apologize!"

  Jiang Nian smiled and said: "Since Ms. Guo is not sincere, then forget it, you guys go back."

  Jiang Tao frowned: "Xiuyu!"

  Guo Xiuyu is a considerate and tolerant woman in front of Jiang Tao. She especially likes to show her admiration and liking for Jiang Tao. profit. Now following Jiang Nian, I still look at Jiang Nian's ability, and pay more attention to the importance Xiao Zheng and the old lady place on Jiang Nian, not to mention that Jiang Nian still has Xiao's shares in his hand, that's a big deal...

  If she doesn't kneel, Jiang Nian will use some tricks, and Jiang Tao may divorce her for the sake of profit. Anyway, she is old and not as attractive as a young girl, so what is her hard work over the years? Everything in the Jiang family must be her son of.