Chapter 83 Perfect Couple 24

"The host's next mission world is "The Last Girl's Counterattack", the mission difficulty is six stars."

  Jiang Nian remembers that the difficulty of the last world was only four stars, so it will be directly upgraded to six stars?

  Along with the whirlwind, Jiang Nian felt that Qingling's body suddenly felt a strong sense of heaviness and fatigue. Not only was she tired, but an extremely sharp mechanical voice was repeating in her mind: "Warning, warning! Host woman The main aura is 2!"

  But after a while, the mechanical voice repeated again: "Serious warning, serious warning! The aura of the heroine of the host is 1, and the aura of the heroine is 1!"

  Zero is dead!

  Jiang Nian suddenly woke up, and at the same time, she realized that she was actually in danger.

  They are now at the end of a deep alley. The road ahead is a gray wall about three meters high. Behind them are bloody, irrational former humans chasing after them. There are as many as thirty-four of them. They surrounded!

  And there was a woman standing on Jiang Nian's shoulder. She stepped on her and climbed onto the roof of the black van. As long as they stood on the roof, they could climb over the wall, and they would be able to solve their current predicament!

  Seeing her go up, Jiang Nian immediately raised her hand: "Xiaoyue, hurry up, pull me!"

  Yao Xiaoyue looked back at the zombie that was about to catch up, then at Jiang Nian, covering her injured arm with one hand, her pale and beautiful face resisted the pain and said: "Jiang Nian, my arm is injured, I have no strength, it's too late... ..."

  Yao Xiaoyue took one last look at Jiang Nian, turned her head away cruelly, and ran away over the wall.

  After climbing over the wall, Yao Xiaoyue ran all the way, not daring to look back, her nimble figure quickly disappeared into Huibai alley. What she has to do now is to quickly find a place to confess the Lord with Yupei's blood.

It is said that this jade pendant was handed down from the Jiang family. Grandma Jiang Nian specially left it to her after her death. , even the heads of several major survivor bases favored her. It's not like her, if you want something, you have to risk your life to earn work points in exchange for supplies.

  Yao Xiaoyue always thought it was because of Jiang Nian's special healing ability, but then an accident happened, the whole base was besieged by zombies, they ran away in a hurry, they didn't bring many things with them, and food naturally became scarce, and this At that time, she discovered that besides the healing ability, Jiang Nian also has the spatial ability, which can conjure food out of thin air!

  Dual-line abilities are rare in the world, there are hundreds of millions of survivors in China, and only a thousand people with dual-line abilities.

  She was shocked, but Jiang Nian didn't tell her about this, and she really didn't regard her as a good friend. Later, by coincidence, she learned that Jiang Nian was not a space power user at all, but because she had a The ancestral jade pendant, there is a spiritual field and a pool of spiritual springs in the jade pendant space, which are absolutely clean resources that have not been polluted, and the food grown is extremely beneficial to the cultivation of supernatural beings.

  Yao Xiaoyue quickly found a house with an open door, she stepped in and took out the jade pendant after confirming it was safe.

  This jade pendant was exchanged between her and Jiang Nian last night. She exchanged her bracelet with Jiang Nian. Jiang Nian was not willing at first, but after she said a few more words, she agreed. She can only blame herself My will is weak.