Chapter 127 The Strange She (25)

When the news broke, Jiang Nian had already been in the deep mountains for more than a month, because it was going to be a police film, and the chase and fight scene in the deep mountains was the most important part, and it took a lot of time for the crew to go up and down and energy.

  When Jia Ping saw the news and told Jiang Nian to listen to it, he looked helpless: "These people have nothing to do when they are full, and they dare to write any news for the sake of traffic. Now which big star goes out without wearing a toilet, you It's just an exaggeration to wear two, why do you say that you show off your wealth, that you have a luxurious style? And if you don't move to a new house, it's unfilial? Can't it be that I'm nostalgic for the old?"

  In fact, simply flaunting wealth will only cause dissatisfaction and disgust at most, and will not cause such a large-scale "verbal criticism". The key is that Jiang Nian is not filial and has a godfather while worshiping money. At this time, someone mixed in and said Jiang Nianhong After that, I especially like playing big cards to delay the progress, then this is even more wrong, then all the dissatisfaction and dislikes have a way to crusade, it is a teacher who is famous and a teacher of justice.

  Furthermore, the photos of the community where Jiang Nian's parents live are posted on the Internet, which proves that Jiang Nian did not have to be filial to his parents after he became prosperous. That neighborhood is an old neighborhood that has been around for decades. It is the wedding room of Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. Jiang Nian is now in his late 20s. The three of them have lived here for at least 30 years. The neighborhood is naturally very dilapidated. , looks really down and out. A few more videos from security guard neighbors to prove that Jiang Nian's family really lives here, Jiang Nian has become a typical example of unfilial piety.

  Nowadays, all kinds of bad rumors about Jiang Nian are being spread vividly and vividly, as if there is a crusade against them with solid evidence.

  ...

  ...

  Although it is very unfavorable to Jiang Nian, she still enjoys watching it. Although there are many falsehoods, there is one thing that definitely understands her: she loves big gold, and is very vain and likes luxury!

Jia Ping felt that the only thing that was true in the news was that there was indeed a big boss standing behind Jiang Nian.

  "Don't worry, I have asked the studio to issue a statement, saying that you and your family have a good relationship, and you are reluctant to live here for decades without moving, and the trending search has also been withdrawn. You can sue him for defamation for such false rumors. ."

  Jiang Nian hummed, but didn't take it too seriously, after all, such trivial matters would not disturb her rhythm of making money. Jia Ping also felt that since the announcement was made and the matter was explained clearly, the previous public opinion should be suppressed no matter what.

  But Jia Ping did not expect that not only was this incident not suppressed by a statement, but it became a proof of sophistry. Netizens simply did not believe it! Instead, it intensified. The fans were so noisy, the trending search that was withdrawn jumped to the real-time number one again!

  Jia Ping immediately felt that someone was fishing in troubled waters and wanted to deliberately smear Jiang Nian. Now it happened to be the time for the selection of major awards, so Jia Ping had to think about it. Was it easily let go?

  "I think Jiang Nian is usually very glamorous. Any bag is an ordinary person's salary for several years. I didn't expect her parents to still live in such a dilapidated place."