Chapter 4 Give You Five Million (4)

Jiang Nian suddenly appeared, and Yang Huiling felt a thrill in her heart.

    Although she liked Shen Ming, it was nothing to lower her stance in front of a man like him, but she also didn't want to be looked down upon by outsiders, not to mention that the other party was Jiang whom she disliked the most!

    Shen Ming frowned and pulled Yang Huiling away, and gently pushed her aside: "Miss Yang, please respect yourself, don't let Mr. Yang be ashamed of you, you represent the Yang family."

    Yang Huiling felt her wrist painful. She looked up and saw the undisguised boredom and impatience in Shen Ming's eyes - when did he treat her like this? 

     Although Shen Ming is indifferent by nature, he is also recognized as a gentleman in the circle. Once at a charity dinner, because the waiter accidentally spilled his drink, he just smiled and never blamed him.

    Such a person, now expressing her dislike in such a straightforward and clear manner, and saying something to tell her not to embarrass the Yang family...

    Yang Huiling not only felt extremely embarrassed, but also felt ashamed.

    Her face flushed, and she resisted the embarrassment in her heart and said, "Shen Ming, you should know what Grandpa Shen means. Do you think you can refuse? Even if you don't accept it now, you will definitely accept it in the future!"

    Shen Ming squinted his eyes, but no longer looked at her. He walked to the angry girlfriend who was standing beside her with fists clenched.

    Jiang Nian looked up at him, staring at him with an angry look.

    Shen Ming said: "If I want to marry someone, I won't bother Miss Yang."

    Yang Huiling smiled miserably and looked at the woman in front of the man. She didn't understand how such a common woman could be liked by a guy like him? 

    In the end, she was unwilling, and she didn't want to lose face again. This timing had already made her lose all her advantages. As soon as she gritted her teeth, she could only leave first.

    As soon as Yang Huiling left, Jiang Nian stopped looking at him, turned his head and walked straight out.

    Shen Ming looked at the girl's rushing back, and shouted helplessly: "Nian Nian."

    Jiang Nian ignored him and rushed to the elevator entrance. Qin Lei was stunned for a moment, and said doubtfully, "Sister Niannian, what's wrong with you?"

    Jiang Nian looked at him and shook her head: "It's okay, I'm going back to school, goodbye."

    Qin Lei saw Shen Ming who was chasing behind, and suddenly realized: "The little couple is quarreling, we Shen Dashao are doing something wrong. If there is something that make you angry, tell me quickly and I'll vent your anger!"

   He clearly said that he was filled with righteous indignation, but no matter how he heard it, he could hear a sense of gloating and fanning the flames.

    Jiang Nian rolled his eyes and got on the elevator. Shen Ming kicked Qin Lei away, regardless of his pain. He walked in before the elevator closed. He took Jiang Nian's hand and pressed the first floor.

    Jiang Nian flicked his hand twice but did not flick it away, Shen Ming looked forward, with a handsome face, calm and self-possessed like a dog.

    There were not only Jiang Nian and Shen Ming in the elevator. Although the men and women standing behind them were quietly reducing their sense of existence, their ears were pricked up and they looked like they were watching a good show. Jiang Nian didn't want to show a joke to others. He snorted and said, "Murder my husband?"