Chapter 36 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (17)

Jiang Nian was not only teased by fate, but also captured by Han Xiao and brought back home. The flight back home was booked for the next morning.

  In fact, she herself was physically and mentally exhausted, and her mind was greatly hurt, so she followed Han Xiao almost without any resistance. But the thought of going home soon, finally ending this wandering life, and the reunion of the Miraculous Four Diao, must have given her a little bit of comfort.

  Han Xiao was stunned for a while at first, probably because he didn't expect Jiang Nian to be so obedient all of a sudden. He was lying to him, so as to relax his vigilance and wait for an opportunity to run again.

  This time he didn't dare to be negligent when he said anything. Not only did he stare at Jiang Nian unremittingly every second, but he also asked the little assistant to watch him in prison together with him. If something goes wrong before returning to China...

  Han Xiao looked at him with a smile on his face: "This is a good opportunity for you to make up for your mistakes." :)

  The little assistant got chills from laughing, and he almost swore to God after repeated assurances: "Mr. Han, don't worry, even if my wife is missing, she will be fine!"

  After Han Xiao explained to the little assistant, Jiang Nian had already finished eating the bird's nest and was about to go back to his room to take a nap.

  He looked at Jiang Nian's bulky figure being supported to stand up, feeling a little happy, a little distressed, and a little guilty.

  It is a very difficult thing for a woman to give birth to a child.

  Han Xiao went to the hospital before going abroad, but he registered and went to the doctor to inquire about the various situations that a woman encounters from pregnancy to childbirth. She will suffer from morning sickness in the early stage, and as the month gets older, the pregnant mother will become swollen and have stretch marks. It will also affect memory, and of course it will not be easy to sleep at night. The most frightening thing is that having a baby in the end is equivalent to stepping half a foot into the gate of hell! What's more, after giving birth, you have to take care of it, and you can't relax at all.

  Hearing those words, cold sweat broke out on his back.

  Jiang Nian looked petite and weak, so he could endure all these hardships? What's more, she was still out alone, which made him even more worried, and he was always thinking about it in his heart.

  However, he has not been idle in Paris recently. Apart from looking for Jiang Nian's whereabouts every day, he also read a lot of parenting books, which he read with great interest instead of being bored. Thinking of him, Han Wu, when did he live like this? He didn't even dare to think about it before, but now he is willing.

  Just for a woman named Jiang Nian.

  Han Xiao explained to the little assistant and went to the bedroom. Jiang Nian was resting in the room at the moment. He sat on the head of the bed and watched Jiang Nian lying on his side with his stomach covered, frowning. No need to say anything to make him feel pity.

  He wanted to have a detailed talk with her, but she seemed extremely depressed along the way, so it was hard for him to mention anything else, and agreeing to go back to the country with him was already the best answer.

  He stroked her slightly frowning eyebrows, and gently stroked her face with his fingers. The person he was thinking about day and night was right in front of him, and he wanted to hug her into his arms.

  Jiang Nian's sleep was very light, and the itchy feeling on her face caused her to open her eyes in a daze, Han Xiao's hands stopped, the affection in his eyes was tried to hide, and he was a little embarrassed to be caught: "Sorry, did I wake you up? "