Chapter 15 I'll give you five million (15)

The neighborhood where Jiang Nian lives has been old neighbors for decades, and they are very familiar with each other. It is not an exaggeration to say that they watched Jiang Nian grow up, so almost soon, Jiang Nian came back with her boyfriend to meet her parents. The news of the news spread in this area, and it was spread with great fanfare.

  This one said that Jiang Nian's boyfriend is fair, tall, handsome, gentle and polite. This time he came here specially from City A to see Jiang Nian. He looked like a good guy! The other said that the boy came here to propose a marriage Well, maybe Jiang Nian will get married after graduating from university! Some people say that the car looks good too, the young man's family is capable and so on.

  Jiang's father wanted to stay with the students for evening self-study, and only Jiang's mother came back. As soon as he entered the community, he was stopped by Aunt Wang next door, Aunt Liu downstairs, and Sister Zhang upstairs. Congratulations, congratulations? Congratulations to her I have a son-in-law!

  Only now did Mother Jiang know that her daughter had brought her boyfriend back?

  She didn't care too much anymore, said goodbye to a few enthusiastic audiences and went upstairs. This stinky girl, who clearly told her that she has no boyfriend, so what appeared today is a ghost?

  She went upstairs with the book in her arms, pretending she didn't know anything, and then she decided to see if the stinky girl would recruit herself, and then she would consider whether she should be punished lightly.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as she opened the door, she was startled by Jiang Nian who was kneeling in front of the Buddha statue in the living room.

  Jiang Nian knelt straight, clasped his hands together, and muttered something, looking extremely devout.

  Jiang's mother was puzzled: "Jiang Nian, you are nagging, what are you kneeling here for?"

  Jiang Nian bowed seriously, then stood up, and said seriously, "Mom, you don't understand."

  Mother Jiang: "...???" Of course she didn't understand!

  Jiang Nian was worried, and asked seriously: "Mom, I think our family should invite another God of Wealth back, what do you think?"

  ...God of Wealth? Mother Jiang thinks there is something wrong with her daughter? What kind of nonsense is she asking for God of Wealth all of a sudden?

  Jiang's mother coughed heavily: "Don't try to change the subject for me, tell me, do you have something to hide from me? If Aunt Wang and Sister Zhang hadn't told me, your dad and I would still be kept in the dark " Seeing Jiang Nian's innocent face, she couldn't help poking her forehead, "You're still pretending to be stupid! Your boyfriend has come to your house, so why don't you tell us the truth?"

  How could Jiang Nian be in the mood to introduce her devilish boyfriend now? She just wanted to invite the God of Wealth home to confess! It would suppress her fortune.

  Although she was not in the mood to introduce the devil boyfriend, she couldn't bear Jiang's mother's strength. Finally, she remembered that when Shen Ming left, she said a word to her: "Shen Ming said that he will come to visit tomorrow. When the time comes, don't you and your father just talk to each other?" Did you see him?"

  Jiang's mother was surprised: "This is coming? You are too fast! I haven't prepared anything yet!"

  Jiang Nian: "..."

  Jiang's mother was very serious at first, but when she heard that Jiang Nian's legendary boyfriend was coming to the house, she didn't bother to interrogate Jiang Nian, and she started talking about what to do tomorrow, what clothes to wear when cooking a few dishes, etc. , Jiang Nian couldn't help but said: "Mom, aren't you unhappy, why don't you object?"