Chapter 23 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (4)

"Congratulations, congratulations, our Fifth Young Master Han is about to welcome freedom and start a new life!"

  Liu Zhengyang is not a loud speaker. After all, Mr. Han has not agreed to this matter. If he really did not agree in the end and caused troubles in the Han family because of the rumors, he would not be able to bear the blame.

  But he didn't expect that Han Xiao, who won his congratulations, didn't seem very happy, and his face seemed a little speechless? Then he went home without saying a word! None of the eight horses stopped Han Xiao!

  Liu Zhengyang scratched his head, what's wrong with Han Wu?

  As soon as Han Wushao left, most of the game fell apart.

  Li Fei asked Liu Zhengyang strangely: "What did you say to stimulate Han Wu? Why did you leave so early today?"

  Liu Zhengyang immediately began to gossip and told Li Feiquan that Jiang Nian was going to divorce, and Han Wushao would soon be single again!

  After hearing this, Li Fei was surprised and happy, and said with emotion: "It's not easy, it's not easy, our fifth brother finally ushered in glory and freedom!"

  So soon, the group of people who were close to Han Wu almost knew that Han Wu was going to divorce! Although it didn't spread to everyone, but there were quite a few who knew, and they all expressed their congratulations to Han Wu, Throw him a bachelor party when he gets divorced.

  But Han Xiao rushed home all the way, and when he got to the door, he felt that he didn't need to be so excited, let alone rush back in such a hurry.

  Divorce is what he wanted, Jiang Nian did this, he should be happy!

  Han Xiao stood at the door for a long time. It was so long that his aunt came over to ask him what's the matter. Han Xiao waved his hand, and his stern brow made his aunt look suspiciously at him a few more times.

  When Han Xiao went upstairs, Jiang Nian was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone. Seeing him come back, he was a little surprised: "Brother Han Xiao, why did you come back so early today?"

  Han Xiao checked the time, it's past ten, is it still early?

  But compared to Han Xiao who didn't go home before twelve o'clock, this time he came back a bit early.

  "Why are you not sleeping yet?"

  Jiang Nian raised her phone and said, "It's too early, I can't sleep. I was chatting with them in the high school group, and the monitor said that he was going to organize a class reunion. I haven't seen my old classmates for a long time, and I want to go see them. "

  Han Xiao glanced at Jiang Nian who was wrapped in a small quilt. He looked like a child with his petite figure huddled under the large quilt. While unbuttoning his clothes, he walked towards the bathroom: "If you want to go, go, what day is it? Let the driver pick you up then."

  "Okay, thank you Brother Han Xiao."

  The girl's voice was excited and expectant. Han Xiao thought, sure enough, even the voice of the girl who abandoned love is shining.

  Wait!...abandoned love?

  Han Xiao pinched the center of his brows with a headache, took a quick cold shower, and finally washed away those complicated thoughts.

  Jiang Nian was still chatting in the group.

  The squad leader has a strong appeal, and said that many people will come, but they all have jobs, and they have to work overtime on this Saturday and spend time with their son on Sunday, and the time has not been set for a while.