Chapter 30 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (11)

The sky is dark, the moon is high, and there are trees in the distance, quiet and quiet.

  It was the first time for Han Xiao to sit and drink with Jiang Nian quietly like this, and it was still on the small balcony outside their wedding room. He never thought that there would be today, he thought he would always avoid her in fear.

  But he never thought that he would fall in love with a completely unexpected woman.

  He looked at Jiang Nian who was sitting in front of him with her chin resting. She was gentle and peaceful, with a warm smile on her beautiful face.

  Han Xiao poured a glass of wine and put it in front of her, then poured a glass for himself, half leaned on the chair, stretched his long legs, lazily. He smiled helplessly, not to mention that the first time he drank with Jiang Nian was after they signed the divorce agreement.

  Jiang Nian looked at him, and suddenly asked, "Brother Han Xiao, you came back from drinking outside, why do you want to drink again when you come back? Is there something wrong?"

  Han Xiao drank a few cups outside, originally wanting to have a quiet time, but unexpectedly, there were people who didn't have long-sighted eyes approaching him, flirting with each other. The smell of powder all over his body made him dizzy, making his already bad mood even worse. He was so annoyed that the place he was used to suddenly became extremely empty. He was not as happy as watching Jiang Nian and the old man walking in the wheelchair every day.

  Afterwards, he simply left, went to the seaside to blow the wind for a long time, and thoroughly figured it out, he really liked Jiang Nian, and he didn't want to divorce at all, but it's a pity that he woke up too late...

  If it was earlier, earlier!

  He glared at the little assistant again, who huddled there and tried to reduce his sense of existence.

  As for why drinking? He didn't want to admit it, he just wanted to find a chance to talk to Jiang Nian.

  Han Xiao: "It's nothing, I just want to drink."

  Jiang Nian laughed, and took a sip from his wine glass.

  She hugged her knees and looked at the sky for a while, Han Xiao looked at her involuntarily, before he thought she was very tender, she was still a little girl, but now she is still a little girl, but she is a little girl who can make his heart beat faster .

"Jiang Nian, I apologize for all the harsh words I said to you before. I'm sorry, I didn't target you with those words, I just want you to retreat."

  Jiang Nian froze for a moment, then shook his head: "It's okay, I understand."

  Han Xiao took another sip of his wine and said, "I've deliberately kept you cold this year, without considering your feelings. If I hurt you...I'm sorry, Jiang Nian. It doesn't matter if you don't accept it, after all I did go too far before."

  "I accept." Jiang Niandao, "I understand. If you are forced to marry someone you don't like, it is reasonable for you to be angry if you are unhappy. I understand."

  Han Xiao was silent for a moment, then said in a low voice, "It was at first, but not anymore..."

  He spoke in a low voice, but Jiang Nian couldn't hear clearly, so he asked "huh?" in confusion, "Brother Han Xiao, what did you say?"

  Han Xiao choked, shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

  Jiang Nian snorted, holding the goblet and took the last sip, "Let's go, I've finished the wine, it's time to go to bed, I have to get up early to move tomorrow."