Chapter 98 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 15

Yao Xiaoyue was terrified, she was already a third-level supernatural being, and she couldn't break free from Qin Yue's imprisonment for a while! Could it be that she is going to die here today?

  No, she is a reborn person, she is favored by the heavens, she has not done a great thing, she has not been immortalized, and the jade pendant space has not been brought back, how can she die in this place? She doesn't want to die, and she doesn't understand why Qin Yue would Sudden attack on her, even if she was suspected of cheating him on purpose at first, she just wants to strengthen herself and improve her own strength before others become strong, is it wrong? Besides, she didn't tell him Ah, she just wanted to tell him after a while, why do she have to hate her like this? She even wants her to die?

  Yes, she is not as stupid as Jiang Nian, who is willing to tell everyone such secrets at will. She admits that Jiang Nian has done a thousand times better than her, and even admits that Jiang Nian has saved countless people. She can't do it. She is as selfless as Jiang Nian, but is it wrong for her to just want to protect herself?

  What's more, during this period of time, she thought she was good to Qin Yue, but he actually did something wrong to her! At this time, Yao Xiaoyue couldn't help regretting it. If she knew today, she shouldn't have saved him in the first place, she should have killed him long ago!

  But in the blink of an eye, the zombie tiger had arrived in front of her. When Yao Xiaoyue was desperate, she could only feel hatred! At the same time, the confinement that controlled her body finally disappeared. She relaxed all over and immediately stepped back. Covering, the zombie tiger pounced on the water curtain, she rolled several times, and finally escaped!

  The surprise of the rest of her life made her unable to hold back a smile, she just breathed a sigh of relief, then suddenly paused, she let out a scream, the smile froze on her face.

  --it hurts!

  She lowered her head and saw a bloody big knife sticking out of her abdomen! She turned her head and saw the man's ferocious face.

  "Want me to be your scapegoat, dream! Let's see who dies first?"

  Yao Xiaoyue gritted her teeth with hatred, condensed a water polo and smashed it over, the man drew out his long knife and dodged, with a malicious smile on his face, when the two were fighting, there was a zombie next to him, stalking him, smelling the smell of blood and pounced on him again !

  Yao Xiaoyue was seriously injured, and her physical strength and powers were almost exhausted. She was at a disadvantage and was bitten several times by the zombie tiger, her body was covered with blood. I can't get rid of my body, and the wounds on my body are getting more and more!

  Qin Yue's face is expressionless, Yao Xiaoyue has tasted the feeling of being betrayed now, this feeling is not good, but it's a pity that she herself will feel pain, hate, fear, and fear, but she doesn't do it to others It's ridiculous to be merciful and take it for granted, and never feel that I have done something wrong.

  This kind of person has no sense of shame, and no one is surprised to do any bad things. Of course, it makes Qin Yue even more afraid.

  He sneered, Yao Xiaoyue wouldn't want to get out alive today.

  ...

  When Li Ming came with his people, most of the team here was dead, and the remaining few were seriously injured. They worked together to kill the zombie tiger, and the logistics team carried the injured people away on stretchers. Li's face was dark, On the one hand, it is heartbreaking that so many people died and injured, and on the other hand, it is angry that these people did not obey the command and went in alone. Otherwise, how could so many people die on the first day?