Chapter 56 The Star's Little Lover (19)

Jiang Nian found that Ji Yaling was simply her lucky star, and also an important helper for her heroine halo to break through, because after such a commotion, her heroine halo, which was stuck at 60, seemed to have finally loosened. Give it a shot, I believe it will break through soon!

  Thanks also to Ji Yaling, who opened the door to a new world for her. This little lover didn't necessarily refer to her. Now Zhao Heng fits the setting very well, and it is okay for her to be that big star.

  Zhao Heng was a bit uncomfortable. He never thought that he would be pinned down by his girlfriend, and then he would be crushed like this and that. Every time he stood up to resist, he was almost easily crushed by his girlfriend with a finger. He stopped, giving him the illusion that he was serving Her Lady Queen.

  ...It seems that the glory is no longer???_(:з」∠)_

  He couldn't help shivering.

  Jiang Nian came out of the shower and found that Zhao Heng was still huddled under the quilt. The snail girl turned into a little lover, and she looked even more attractive.

  She rushed forward and smacked him on the face: "Baby, are you tired, you can sleep a little longer."

  Zhao Heng: "..." :)

  No, he's not tired at all.

  Of course it's easier on top.

  He didn't dare to lie down any longer, and immediately got up from the bed in order to prove that he was not tired. Although his waist seemed a little... In fact, the most important thing was that he couldn't accept the huge contrast. It was really exciting for his girlfriend to be so vigorous.

  After he got up, he went to the bathroom to take a shower. When he came out, the takeaway Jiang Nian ordered had also arrived. The two of them had lunch. Jiang Nian said, "The crew has a dinner party tonight. Let's go together then."

  Although Zhao Heng visited Jiang Nian's crew and had a big pot meal together, there was really no dinner party.

  When the evening arrived, he realized that he was still thinking wrong. He originally thought that Jiang Nian called the crew to have a simple meal after the crew wrapped up. He didn't expect to find that not only the whole crew came, but also Bi Lei, Zheng Qi and Chen Xin were also there, not only them, but also Zheng Hao, who was holding the smiling Grandma Zheng by his hand. Grandma Zheng had been dressed up for today's trip. She made a haircut, wore the same type of explosive instant noodles with Zheng's mother, and walked like a tiger.

  "Oh, Niannian, look where Niannian is, Niannian has been wronged a lot, I'm going to comfort her!"

  Zheng Hao had an air of abstinence and aloofness, but secretly rolled his eyes in his heart, thinking that your Nian Nian might not be wronged at all, how could she let herself be wronged?

  Grandpa Zheng chased after him leaning on crutches, calling out to the old woman, please slow down and wait for him anyway, Grandma Zheng looked left and right, and waved her hands and didn't bring her back when she heard the words, all her thoughts went to other places Go! Mother Zheng helped the old man and said, Dad, don’t hurry up, mother, she can’t run away! Grandpa Zheng’s head is bald, and the top of his head is bright, looking at his unfeeling old woman, even the top of his head is dimmed .

  Jiang Nian saw Grandma Zheng early in the morning. The two of them reunited after a long absence, and they gave a big hug when they came up. Not to mention that Grandma Zheng's hand was quite strong, and she made a ding-dong sound on her back. After catching up, Jiang Nian called Grandma Zheng and Grandpa Zheng, followed by Aunt Zheng and Second Brother Zheng.