Chapter 73 Perfect Couple 14

Huo Ling was a little overwhelmed, he didn't know why Jiang Nian hugged him suddenly, as if he couldn't understand her words.

  But his heart was beating extremely fast, and he didn't push Jiang Nian away immediately. The answer seemed to be coming out, and it seemed to be his illusion. your father?"

  Jiang Nian frowned, and his chin rested on his chest listlessly: "Because I robbed my father's good brother, but for Uncle Huo, I can compete fairly with my father."

  Huo Ling: "......!!!"

  cough.

  He smiled helplessly: "Uncle Jiang is just joking, don't take it seriously." He tightened and loosened the hand hanging by his leg, hesitantly raised it, and finally gently wrapped it around the little girl's soft waist, Jiang Dad is not the focus of his concern, what he cares more about is, "Why are you robbing me?"

  Jiang Nian asked without answering, "Then why didn't Uncle Huo push me away and still hug me?"

  Huo Ling looked at her intently, smiled, his voice was full of joy, his loosely encircled arms were slightly tightened, he wrapped her back with one hand, stroked her soft long hair with the other, and embraced her in a complete embrace Gathered in his arms.

  She lowered her head, and arched her cheek against his chest, pounced and hugged him, and she wouldn't let go no matter what.

  Huo Ling lowered his head and pressed it into her ear: "Nian Nian."

  "Um."

  "I like you too." His voice was calm and serious, "I wanted to wait for you to slowly accept me..."

  "What now?"

  "Thank you for being so brave."

  Jiang Nian didn't quite agree with this, and looked up at him to correct him: "I'm not brave, I'm confident!"

  Huo Ling didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "...Okay."

  He rubbed the little girl's head. Although he was a little helpless, his heart was full of joy. He was worried that his secret love would end without a problem, but he didn't expect such a surprise.

Jiang Nian found that the originally stern man was so gentle that it really made people have no control. Now her shadow was filled with the unfathomable eyes in the past. Such affectionate demeanor was so tempting, which made Jiang Nian feel They were bouncing around, but she couldn't hold back, she jumped up and kissed Huo Ling on the face.

  He only felt a kiss with a faint scent of medicine fell on his cheek, heavy and reckless, and it was easy to part with one touch.

  She smacked her lips: "Uncle Huo, we hugged and kissed now, you will be mine from now on!"

  Huo Ling: "..."

  Is this girl not treating him too much as a man?

  He held Jiang Nian's waist, turned around with her in his arms, and pressed her against the wall instead. He was tall and she was petite. This tightly enveloping posture brought out a hint of danger and vague ambiguity. .

  He leaned over, raised his brows as if teasing and slightly wicked, Jiang Nian hooked Huo Ling's neck and looked up at him, Huo Ling said: "I told you, be careful of bad people, and be careful of me too. .forgotten so quickly?"

  Jiang Nian shook his head: "I haven't forgotten. Then Uncle Huo, how should I be careful about you?"

  Huo Ling paused and stared at her with narrowed eyes. The next moment, a warm kiss fell heavily on her forehead. After a while, he backed away. Jiang Nian thought it was over, but the hand around her waist suddenly Holding her cheeks, his palms were broad and warm, with thin calluses from years of training, he stroked her cheeks, inserted his fingers into the soft hair, and with a kiss, printed on her lips.