Chapter 105 The Strange She (3)

In fact, who cares about your truth and facts in this circle, don't most people see it as a joke or a scene? Even if they know that you are being plotted by others, they will say something pitiful if they are kind, and laugh at you if you are stupid and deserve it. Bad luck.

  Just like now Xue Hang said that he saw Wang Jingjing fall down by himself, but who knows who is Xue Hang? How could he pay attention to the scandal between two little-known actors? What's more, he took the initiative to come out Testify to Jiang Nian! Of course, the truth of this statement needs to be verified.

  Of course, at this time, who would really ask whether Xue Hang really saw it? With his status, he said yes, that is. And if not, it is. Who would dare to go up and compete with him?

For a moment, the eyes of everyone looking at Jiang Nian changed. This Jiang Nian was calm and calm, could it be because he climbed up to the golden statue of Xue Hang?

  Now that Xue Hang said a word, who would dare to see Jiang Nian's jokes blatantly, and glanced sympathetically at Wang Jingjing on the ground.

  Not to mention Jiang Nian's accident, Wang Jingjing's eyeballs were so shocked that they almost fell off! She is the weak and pitiful one, not to mention that just now Jiang Nian pushed her in public, causing her to get hurt and embarrassing. Blatant and lawless, can't this Xue Hang see it? Why do you want to speak for Jiang Nian?

  She struggled to get up from the ground, was in a state of distress, and was about to cry: "Young Master Xue, I don't know why you said that, I... I can only say that I really want to reconcile with Sister Jiang Nian, I don't care Compared with the matter of Sister Jiang Nian pushing me downstairs, Sun Xu and I have nothing, no matter how Sister Jiang Nian slanders me, it doesn't matter, I just know that I have a clear conscience."

  Xue Hang glanced at Wang Jingjing and saw her standing there pitifully and tremblingly. Although she was embarrassed, she was indeed very lovable. Sun Xu couldn't bear to see Wang Jingjing like this. Compared with Jiang Nian who looked weak and helpless, Wang Jingjing was indeed more likely to attract sympathy.

  If he hadn't been able to hear the vicious curses in Wang Jingjing's heart, he would not have imagined that looking at such a poor girl, his heart would be so dirty, let alone that Su Xu had already scolded Jiang Nian in his heart, scolding Jiang Nian for being ignorant, saying Jiang Nian is vicious, how could he announce their relationship in public?

  He smiled, apparently casually, but with an indescribable sarcasm: "Miss Wang, you and Sun Xu are probably the only ones who know the most about the shady relationship, so there is no need to explain it to me. Because you said Yes, I don't believe a word of it."

  Wang Jingjing's face was miserable, and she took a step back, looking at Xue Hang in disbelief, as if asking how he could treat her like this?

  Sun Xu didn't dare to be angry or speak out, he didn't even dare to express any dissatisfaction, so he could only shrink aside and act like a turtle.

  Jiang Nian chuckled, glanced at Wang Jingjing and Sun Xu, and said, "Wang Jingjing, the grievance between me and you has always been a private procedure. You said you forgive me for hurting you, but I don't want to wrong you, so we still It's better to go through the procedure, let the police uncle bring me to justice, what do you think?"

  The matter of Jiang Nian pushing Wang Jingjing down the stairs made a big fuss, and there was even a video testifying. There was no shame in this matter. During that time, Jiang Nian was thrown dozens of eggs, and he even received a lot of threatening text messages and couriers. , Wang Jingjing didn't show up until half a month later, the video of her lying weak and beautiful on the hospital bed came out. She thanked the netizens and movie fans for their concern and said that she was fine. She pushed down the stairs, it was just an accident, she had already forgiven Jiang Nianyunyun.