Chapter 45 The Big Star's Little Lover (8)

Jiang Nianma stumbled, and never expected that Bi Zheng and Zheng Hao would meet Chen Qing at the same time! It was all her fault, she was blinded by money and corrupted her mind, only seeing the rich father in front of her, forgetting There is also a ticking time bomb in the rear.

  Not to mention Jiang Nian, even Zheng Qi, Bi Lei, and Chen Xin didn't expect this kind of trouble at all! As for why...it probably belongs to the calmness of habitual offenders.

  Bi Zheng and Zheng Hao glanced at the few of them, snorted heavily, and sat proudly aside with their heads up. Jiang Nian only noticed the spotless little leather shoes under Bi Zheng's feet.

  Zheng Hao crossed his legs and smiled like an old fox.

  The electric fan was blowing loudly, and Zheng Qi, Bi Lei, and Chen Xin exchanged glances and chatted non-stop. Chen Qing shook his legs and wanted to stay away from the flames of war. Song Hanhan looked around and thought about it. Do you want to use a beauty trick to ease the atmosphere?

  Jiang Nian didn't know when he touched the chair next to Bi Zheng and Zheng Hao, and automatically classified her as the golden thigh group, and said with a smile: "What are you doing in a daze, hurry up and make tea for President Bi and President Zheng. "

  When Zheng Qi, Bi Lei, and Chen Xin heard this, they rushed to make tea like bees, and their chattering voices could be heard from a distance. Bi Zheng raised his eyebrows, squinted at Jiang Nian, and secretly bit After biting the back teeth, this monkey is so crazy at home that people like Erha can't understand the words, but in front of Jiang Nian, it changed its breed and became a pug!

  Even Zheng Hao couldn't help but secretly looked at Jiang Nian, what kind of talent is this Sister Jiang?

  Chen Qing looked at this and that, and just wanted to take the opportunity to slip away, but he was stopped just two steps away, and Bi Zheng waved kindly with a smile: "You guys also come and sit, by the way, what's your name? "

  Chen Qing wiped off his sweat: "...Hello, Mr. Bi, Mr. Zheng, my name is Qingchen."

  Jiang Nian: "..."

  Bi Zheng said, "Qing Chen?"

  Chen Qing smiled awkwardly and politely, hoping not to be remembered.

  Song Hanhan brushed her hair and said with a smile, "Mr. Bi, Mr. Zheng, my name is Song Hanhan." When she heard director Jiang Nian talk about the play just now, she was still ignorant and didn't quite understand what it means to defend five million. I understand what kind of mood the heroine should be in, it's probably the same as now, she wants to defend Chen Qing's suit, mere mere me is nothing!

  Zheng Hao looked at Chen Qing and Song Hanhan, smiled and said to Jiang Nian: "Your crew is quite interesting."

  Jiang Nian said with a smile: "Since Mr. Zheng is interested, do you want to join our team? My "Five Million" crew was established after many years of polishing, not only the crew was poached from various crews after years of working in the industry." Talent is scarce, and the actors are also seasoned veterans. I even wrote the script for four years and revised and revised it to create an excellent team and production like yours. Talents like Mr. Bi joined in! Inject vitality into our team!"

  The corner of Bi Zheng's mouth twitched, and he glanced at Chen Qing, and Chen Qing couldn't help shrinking again, "But I don't think your crew is as good as you said?"

  Zheng Hao also looked at Chen Qing, "Yeah, I also think your crew is 'not worthy of the name'."

Jiang Nian nodded solemnly: "Yes, Boss Zheng and Boss Bi are really powerful, with vicious eyes, and they can see at a glance that the biggest problem of our "Five Million" crew is poverty!"