Chapter 110 The Strange She (8)

Jiang Nian signed a new agency contract with Universal Entertainment, and the terms offered by the other side were good. They gave a big-produced TV drama heroine and endorsements for two big brands. The conditions were much better than those offered by New Star Entertainment. Besides, Jiang Nian Jia Ping, the new manager of the company, has more resources than Sister Chen. After several talks between the two parties, the brokerage appointment was finally confirmed.

  After Jiang Nian signed with his new club, he even posted a "New Journey, New Beginning" on Weibo, Universal didn't bother to read it, and asked the big-name and small-name artists under it to forward it one by one to express their welcome. With Jiang Nian's current popularity, there are also many artists helping to create momentum. Naturally, there are real-time hot searches at the meeting, which aroused heated discussions.

It was at this time that Sister Chen, Wang Jingjing, Sun Xu and the others found out that Jiang Nian had actually signed a contract with another company. After they were shocked, they became furious. What does Jiang Nian mean by this? He previously revealed the meaning of asking them to apologize and then renew the contract , forcing Wang Jingjing to record an apology video and accept the scolding of the whole network. In a few years, she will not be able to enter the entertainment circle again, and it depends on whether the audience accepts it.

  Not to mention that Sun Xu has stopped working now, he has suffered a lot of scolding in the company, and even lost a big-name endorsement. Sun Xu's Weibo is full of curses now, as much as he loved him before, now he hates him as much. After all, this is not a simple cheating scumbag, but cheating and teaming up with outside women to entrap his ex-girlfriend. What kind of scum is this? Ah, this is simply insane and morally corrupt! Do ordinary people dare to make friends with such a person? Are they not afraid of being tricked? Some rare praises are still paid for by the navy.

  That's good. They cried bitterly and begged for forgiveness and the public's understanding. Jiang Nian turned around and signed a contract with another company? Emotions are playing with them!

  Sister Chen was so angry that her liver hurt, and Wang Jingjing was even more furious.

  "This Jiang Nian has no intention of re-signing with Xinxing. Sister Chen, you have all been deceived by her! What should I do now? What should I do now?"

  But no, not only was he deceived, but Wang Jingjing was also completely involved. Sun Xu also went from a promising young man to a scumbag scolded by everyone, and got stuck in the center of the earth.

  Sun Xu sat aside with an unshaven beard, turning a deaf ear to Wang Jingjing's panicked and out-of-control screams. At this moment, he has no personal assistant, no life assistant, no service teacher, no personal bodyguard, and his face is full of tiredness after he hasn't had a good rest for a long time. With the vicissitudes of life and thick dark circles under his eyes, all he had left was a mess.

  In the past few days, he has changed from being admired by thousands of people to being beaten by everyone.

  He looked at Wang Jingjing with extremely vicious eyes, and suddenly rushed up and slapped her: "You bitch, why do you want me to pay for the evil things you did yourself? I didn't know you designed to frame Jiang Nian like that. I didn't know it at all, I was deceived by you, I am innocent!"

  Wang Jingjing screamed and covered her cheeks: "Are you blaming me now? You were the one who seduced me first, and you were the one who apologized to Jiang Nian first! Would I be where I am today if it wasn't for you? Would I have dealt with Jiang Nian if it wasn't for you? If it wasn't for you, would you ruin my star dream?"

  Sun Xu is a well-known celebrity, and he took on several idol dramas. At that time, Wang Jingjing was only a small supporting role, because she was good-looking and very good at acting like a baby and flattering others. When she saw Sun Xu, she was called by the teacher. Big brother, the two hooked up after flirting with each other.