Chapter 89 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 6

Zhang Lin said that after the first few days of chaos, the situation in some areas has been relatively stable, but there are still some difficulties in some densely populated areas. Fortunately, although there are many zombies, their reactions and actions are extremely slow. Weapons can win the chance of survival for oneself.

  Nowadays, many civilians apply to join the army, but they are not experienced enough to go to the battlefield, so they are organized and trained in a unified way, and they will also be arranged to clean up the battlefield. More and more people join in, and the situation is improving. The direction of development, I believe that this disaster will soon pass.

  In this way, the current situation is really good, even the squad leader, Ren Yuan and others are very happy, and they only hope that the highway will be cleared soon, so that they can go to their families sooner!

  "It's just a good idea, what about the bad?"

  Zhang Lin was taken aback, and looked at Jiang Nian: "... Isn't it bad enough now?"

  Jiang Niandao: "The source of the virus that caused this disaster is still unclear, but who of us can be sure that there will not be a second or third time after the first time? Naturally, we must prepare for the worst, otherwise another one will be caught off guard. We humans are afraid Great loss!"

  Jiang Nian remembers that the second wave of virus will break out in seven days, and the current situation of mankind will be broken again. At that time, half of the human beings in the world will be infected by the zombie virus. This human being naturally includes ordinary people and soldiers, and the order will be restored again. Being destroyed, the situation will only get worse.

  Zhang Lin said anxiously: "But the anti-virus vaccine has not been researched yet. If it is really like what you said, except for those with supernatural abilities who have complete antibodies, wouldn't ordinary people be in danger?"

  But now ordinary people account for the majority, if this is the case, the world will be in chaos!

  Zhang Lin was still delighted by Jiang Nian's new discovery, thinking that human beings could be saved, but now when he suddenly heard Jiang Nian say this, he felt chills behind him and was terrified!

  Jiang Niandao: "Be prepared, we should be prepared early, and we humans are evolving, I am afraid that animals, plants, and the entire ecosystem are facing huge changes, we have to be careful."

  Zhang Lin agreed, and hurried back to report Jiang Nian's statement to his superiors, which naturally attracted great attention. After all, what Jiang Nian said was not impossible.

  Naturally, Jiang Nian was not idle. She wrote down all the following cultivation methods. The first step of meditation is only the initial stage, and the second stage is to get familiar with her own acupoints. And when the energy condenses more, it can rush out of the dantian and rush to Rendu, pass the tail, rush to the Jiaji, go up to the jade pillow; then go up to Baihui, go down to Zuqiao point, and go up to the three ribs Zhongfu acupoint, through Yunmen, Tianfu, Jiabai, Chize, Kongzui, Lieque, Jingqu, Taiyuan, Yuji acupoints, Shaoshang acupoint, and other acupoints are all connected, and the energy of Dantian will naturally flow along the twelve meridians and go. This is the ultimate origin of "The Twelve Brocades of Ability Cultivation".

  After Jiang Nian finished writing, he gave a copy to Shen Ran and asked him to hang it in front of the gas station and teach it to ordinary people and supernatural beings who came to practice. Of course, first of all, they must be able to recognize the acupoints, otherwise the work will be useless. Give one copy to Zhang Lin, and let him spread the methods. In the face of disaster, he must strengthen his own strength.