Chapter 52 The Star's Little Lover (15)

Bi Zheng had a dream. He dreamed that five million dollars fell from the sky. He was smashed right on the ground. Who would be unhappy with the money he picked up for nothing? Of course he was also happy. He was about to pick up the money. It disappeared in a flash, and he was so stimulated that he woke up instantly!

  Looking at the empty bedroom, he wiped his sweat and fell back on the bed.

  There is only one thought in my mind: Jiang Nian is all to blame, that woman is simply poisonous!

  Bi Zheng regained his composure, and finally woke up from the nightmare, then got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, and wash his ravaged brain by the way.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as he came out of the shower, the assistant came over and said that he was on the headlines of the entertainment section again!

  It is not uncommon for Bi Zheng to be on the headlines of the entertainment edition. Some starlets who want to be famous always like to come to him to find a sense of presence. It is another lace news to be secretly photographed and posted on the Internet. Although try to avoid it, sometimes It is impossible to guard against, Bi Zheng is almost used to it, he wiped his hair with a towel, went to the wine cabinet and poured a glass of wine, calm and calm: "Who is it with again this time?"

  The assistant glanced at him and said, "It's Director Jiang Nian. It turned out that Director Jiang also stayed in this hotel yesterday, and we happened to come here today, so we were photographed by interested people."

  Bi Zheng: ...

  With a twitch between his eyebrows, he picked up his phone and opened Weibo, and found that his Weibo had once again fallen, and the video of him and Jiang Nian staying in the hotel was now hanging high, and the popularity was rising on the Internet. After reading the comments, most of them were crying and calling for their husbands to pay the breakup fee quickly, without five million, they would never be able to get rid of them!

  It seems that there are quite a few people who are tormented by nightmares like him at night, and he suddenly regained his balance.

  "What is this mess? Who wrote this news, go, send him a lawyer's letter."

  Assistant: "Then shall I ask the company to issue a statement first?"

  Bi Zheng thought for a while, then waved his hand: "No, you can go out first."

  The assistant said oh, and went to do it.

  Bi Zheng took the goblet to the sofa and sat down, and reposted the video of him and Jiang Nian entering the hotel. By the way, @江志你是你在?

  Jiang Nian reposted it after a while, Jiang Nian: So Mr. Bi is here?//Bi Zheng: @江志Why are you here?

  After the two posted this Weibo, they didn't care whether the Internet was full of excitement or how the netizens would be crying and howling, Jiang Nian immediately sent a text message to Bi Zheng, completing what she hadn't finished saying: "It turns out Mr. Bi, you are here, ah! I understand, this is probably the fate of our heaven and earth."

  Bi Zheng: ...Why did he hear the illusion that where the elder sister is going, and the younger brother of the gold master is following there?

  Jiang Nian: "Mr. Bi, you see that we are so destined, do you want to consider respecting God's arrangement, bring us closer to each other, invest and invest, and be each other's angels?"

  Bi Zheng snorted, he has never seen such a strange thing like Jiang Nian, her mind is so clear and terrifying, and what she said is obviously very flattering, and she is indeed very flattering, but he just didn't hear a trace of ambiguity , he felt that Jiang Nian had taken a fancy to his little house! Now he is trying his best to lie to his house!